3D nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lindag

Reaction score
Hay guys,

this is my first attempt of flowers and a bow, what do you think

Attachments

• Picture 059.jpg
    Picture 059.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 297
  • Picture 061.jpg
    Picture 061.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 954
They are absolutely stunning! I particularly love the bow!

they look fab well done you x

To be honest they took me ages but now that I have done it I think I will practice, practice, practice and make 3D one of my specialities.

Anthony Buckley look out :D . . . . .I dont think I will ever get that good but one can dream

Oh my goodness - they look amazing - you inspire us newbies! Keep up the good work! xxx:lol:

god they are fantastic , the bow is brill how on earth did you do it coz it looks so intricate , well done

Well done they are fab I love the detail in the bow :biggrin:

Keep the pics coming

Take care Dawnie xxx

dee said:
god they are fantastic , the bow is brill how on earth did you do it coz it looks so intricate , well done
I used EZ Flows Pastel Colours and sculpted each section at a time, I firstly did the Right "loop" then the centre Circle then the left loop then the two ribbon bits at the end finally highlighting some lines with a balck striper pen. I let each section dry before doing the next.

I scultped it on a bit of shinny paper (the paper that forms are stock onto) then using Gel bond glued it to a tip that I had painted a black and white french manicure to.

Glan you like it.

I'm going to do more 3D over the weekend so if anyone want to see more come monday let me know

They're lovely, Linda. Thanks for the pics you sent me. Sean's at work so I'll get him to add them to the website later. ;)

Well done, They are fab for a first go.
Youll be addicted to this stuff ;)

You should be really proud! They look fantastic, well done!

I've had about 5 attempts and i am still no good....I will keep trying though!

Wow ! They're great ! if anyone needs some ideas on 3D nail art, I've got a limited number of freebie 3D nail stickers to give away...just email me your address to [email protected] and I'll send you some to play with !

Wow they are really good, certainly inspiring. I have to say haven't given it ago yet, but they certainly make you want to give it a go.

Well done.

talented talons said:
Wow they are really good, certainly inspiring. I have to say haven't given it ago yet, but they certainly make you want to give it a go.

Well done.
Is this something that will be covered on the workshops you are doing to make it to your diploma? That would be great coz then you could teach me, lol!

Your work is really good and makes us all want to have a go. Look forward to your next little lot. (We need all the help we can get)

They r absulutly brill i think the bow is fab if that is your first attempt what will the b like in 6months keep up the good work they r fab

They are so lovely the flower one is really cute and the bow is very nice good shape! Well done I really like 3d nail art its really artistic and gets your creative side to play around with the medium, I havent done any 3d in a while but it always inspires me when I see others work. You definately have a 3d art talent going on there - go girl!!!! :D

Really love the bows :) ... well done!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back