3d nails beginner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loo

Reaction score
Hello

Lesley has inspired me with her fab 3d nails I just had to have a go, as I love to do nail art by hand. Had great fun today trying diferent techniques with L&P to make 3d designs the most difficult one was the rose design. The picture is my first attempt at 3d work Ive been at it all day as once I started I didn't want to stop :lol:

loo.msnw

They are fabulous Loo, and you soooooo obviously like you shells.
The way you show your work is truly inspirational

loo said:
Hello

Lesley has inspired me with her fab 3d nails I just had to have a go, as I love to do nail art by hand. Had great fun today trying diferent techniques with L&P to make 3d designs the most difficult one was the rose design. The picture is my first attempt at 3d work Ive been at it all day as once I started I didn't want to stop :lol:

loo.msnw
Hiya Lucy,
They are lovley :) So glad you posted them for all to see.
You have a natural talent well done.

here they are in the flesh, beautiful aren`t they?

Attachments

• Lucy 3D roses.jpg
    Lucy 3D roses.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Lucy 3D samples.jpg
    Lucy 3D samples.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Lucy's 3D art.jpg
    Lucy's 3D art.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 59
They are absolutely georgous my fave is the butterfly top tight. fandabbydosey!! what products did you use? I am dying to give 3d a go!! Just that time thing you know!!
lol

very, very impresive. you really are a natural

antony

wow, coming from the man himself Loo, that can`t be bad

They are absolutely sensational!

Did you create the 3d rose on the nail or did you make it and then put it on?

Well done loo!

Sue x

lol thanks debs :lol: , i owe you one!! ;)

antnbuckley said:
very, very impresive. you really are a natural

antony
Yes I agree there with ya, they are very pretty and so nicely displayed too !!!!!
Kepp em coming girl, you got talent!!!!!

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Yes I agree there with ya, they are very pretty and so nicely displayed too !!!!!
Kepp em coming girl, you got talent!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for your really nice comments I feel honered that Antnbuckly has had a look too and liked them :D I have just done some more and did something really wacky. You know the photo negatives you get which are smaller versions of your photos when developed.... well I used a couple and put them on a nail sample with 3d acrylic borders. Photos are not very clear that I have just taken but you see the idea. :idea:
For the 3d rose I made larger cenre first then sculpted around it when attatched to the nail. The small rose and other 3d stuff I did straight onto the nail!
There is also a photo of some holiday nail art, thanks Debs for puting those other pics onto your post yeahhh I know how to do it now,Lesley has shown me thanks Lesley. Right here it goes hope they appear on here :o

Attachments

• 3d flower and photo nail.jpg
    3d flower and photo nail.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 3d nail containing photo.jpg
    3d nail containing photo.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 65
  • photo and 3d nailart.jpg
    photo and 3d nailart.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 49
loo said:
Thanks to everyone for your really nice comments I feel honered that Antnbuckly has had a look too and liked them :D I have just done some more and did something really wacky. You know the photo negatives you get which are smaller versions of your photos when developed.... well I used a couple and put them on a nail sample with 3d acrylic borders. Photos are not very clear that I have just taken but you see the idea. :idea:

There is also a photo of some holiday nail art, thanks Debs for puting those other pics onto your post yeahhh I know how to do it now,Lesley has shown me thanks Lesley. Right here it goes hope they appear on here :o

They look good babe :D
Glad you can now post your pics, there will be no stopping you Lol

lesley1965 said:
They look good babe :D
Glad you can now post your pics, there will be no stopping you Lol

Hey thats true look heres another lol :lol: Im just putting this last one on today as it wouldnt fit on the other attachment its the holiday nail-art (hand painted) :biggrin: !!! Lesley still look forward to some more of your 3d work how about looking in the garden for some insiration I want to try a small pressed flower in acrylic I wonder if that would work, have to find one small enough!!! :lol: Be looking in the garden tomorrow LoL !!! :lol:

Attachments

• sun a Nail.jpg
    sun a Nail.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Roses.jpg
    Roses.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Lucy sample nail art.jpg
    Lucy sample nail art.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 59
small, dried, pressed flowers in the nail do indeed look awesome. lay a thin layer of clear acrylic down and using a small wet bead of clear attatch the flower then cap with your clear. very effective. make sure your flowers are full dried out though if you decide to make some yourself. we dont want any moisture trapped in that nail do we.

i got my pressed flowers from japan but hopefully you will be able to get them over here soon. ask amber from nsi at the next show, she should give you a def answer on that

antony

those nails looked wonderful! I loved the ones with the butterflies on them!

Sawasdee ka

I very happy see 3 d nail art and happy lady like same me so today i make new photo web site 3 d nail art japan for you look and maybe have some new idea .

www.beautynaildesign.com

3d is in gallery last 1 have 49 photo now .

Mui from Thailand

Hey Antony, I`ll hold you to that

Hey Ant that will be excellent if you can get pre dried flowers for the nails!!!!! I imagine it would be really popular with the clients and look very pretty. It would save me hunting around in the garden for small flowers to dry :lol: Apparantly there is a way of drying them between kitchen roll and in the micro wave but dont know for how long You would have to be carefull!!!! I know one of my old clients years back used to do it to get pressed dried flowers.
Mui I have visited your web site again you have a wonderfull collection of photo's now. The 3d work is amazing I would like to try some like that. One of my favourites is of clear acrylic tips with roses in the ends. It looks like they are inside the clear tip but the rose looks thicker and the tip holding it doesn't, how do they do that? It's amazing I would love to know how!!!!! :cool: You said you were going on a course to learn 3d you will have to post some of your work and give me some tips on how to do it!

sawasdee ka

The tutorial for the flower in gell is 15 photos and them make the flower with acrylic and use brush and tweezer and is clear tip and the flower them put under the tip and speak seal .

The nail name is flower in a gel ad is very beautifull.

Mui from Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back