3D nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! WOW WOW AND WOW, they are amazing they look too good to be left collecting dust, really good work well done u :hug:

Thx, nice of you to say :hug:

couldn't resist from ansvering to the post... ALL THESE NAILS are BRILLIANT! :Love: I can't even chose the one i love best. so i adore each one of them!!!! AMAZING WORK!!! GREAT!!!

GOOD LUCK & further!!!!
:hug:

HOLY ISH those are amazing. I think I have seen your work in Nails it was the pic you had before by your user name.

Can we get some airbrush tutorials some 3d ones

Your work is trully amazing you are very talented enter a comp models usally arnt to hard to find get some recognition make some money and free products.

couldn't resist from ansvering to the post... ALL THESE NAILS are BRILLIANT! :Love: I can't even chose the one i love best. so i adore each one of them!!!! AMAZING WORK!!! GREAT!!!

GOOD LUCK & further!!!!

Thank you so much.... you make me blush :o

HOLY ISH those are amazing. I think I have seen your work in Nails it was the pic you had before by your user name.

Can we get some airbrush tutorials some 3d ones

Your work is trully amazing you are very talented enter a comp models usally arnt to hard to find get some recognition make some money and free products.

Cool that you recognize the nails :green: I am flattered

What do you mean with 3D airbrush tutorials? Photo-realistic airbrush designs or 3D acrylic designs?

I would like to start competing since it didn,t really crossed my mind before posting them. I think it,s just fun to do them but i would like to make some really detailled ones where i can put a lot of work in for a certain cause. I am never up to date either concerning any competitions. When i know about them it,s to late and then i think....oh well, maybe next year:lol:.

It,s too bad that i live in Sweden since i hold courses on a regular base here for airbrush and advanced 3D acrylic decoration. I think it would be cool to hold some courses for some of our fellow nailgeeks in the US or the UK since there are so many talented and creative nailtechnicians here. i know they could pick up on it in a hartbeat and get really good at it.

If you ever know 10 people that want to go to one of these courses just let me know and i come over in no time :green: I looooove teaching creative people new ways to express themselves

How on earth did I miss this thread?:eek: They are astounding. You have one heck of a talent, babe. The dragon is just incredible (well, they all are!).

Wow!!! That is so great!!
++++

two words - WOW and TUTORIALS!!!!!:green:

I am such a huge fan of 3-d acrylic art, you are truly an artist.. I am getting into such things, but I'm pretty conservative, but your work is very inspiring!! I love it!! Good for you.. How much of this do you do on your regular clients.

they r veryyyyy niceee

Cool that you recognize the nails :green: I am flattered

What do you mean with 3D airbrush tutorials? Photo-realistic airbrush designs or 3D acrylic designs?

I would like to start competing since it didn,t really crossed my mind before posting them. I think it,s just fun to do them but i would like to make some really detailled ones where i can put a lot of work in for a certain cause. I am never up to date either concerning any competitions. When i know about them it,s to late and then i think....oh well, maybe next year:lol:.

It,s too bad that i live in Sweden since i hold courses on a regular base here for airbrush and advanced 3D acrylic decoration. I think it would be cool to hold some courses for some of our fellow nailgeeks in the US or the UK since there are so many talented and creative nailtechnicians here. i know they could pick up on it in a hartbeat and get really good at it.

If you ever know 10 people that want to go to one of these courses just let me know and i come over in no time :green: I looooove teaching creative people new ways to express themselves

Hun, I gotta say you're sooooooooo talented. And yes please do come to the states, I would totally sign up for the class. Don't make me wait too long or else to have to fly over there and hunt you down :eek::lol::lol::):hug:

Latest posts

Back