3D Step by Step

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lindag

Reaction score
Hello Arty Geeks

I was wondering if any one would be able to give me a step by step on 3D nail art as i would love to give it a go but have no idea. Also is there certain L&P's that have to be used. I use creatives L&P's can these be used

Help mush apprechated

lindag said:
Hello Arty Geeks

I was wondering if any one would be able to give me a step by step on 3D nail art as i would love to give it a go but have no idea. Also is there certain L&P's that have to be used. I use creatives L&P's can these be used

Help mush apprechated

Hiya,
3D Nail Art is like any other branch of doing nails, It takes practise.
I use EZ-Flow coloured powders and they are fab for 3d stuff, You can use other powders but if you use say white powder than you will have to paint your designs afterwards.
Start off doing something simple
If you put a small bead of L&P onto the nail, Leave for a few seconds untill it starts setting, then take your brush and press gently and flick down. If you do this about 5 times in a circle you will have a flower shape.
Hope this helps .
Good luck

Hiya :lol:

The Nail Artistry book by the untouchables has some fab step by steps for 3d art for beginners to experts.

Its not jus 3d art either, it covers everything in nail art !!

The photos in it are brilliant too ;)

xxlayxx

sawasdee ka

You can put 3 d nail art on natural nails we are making price list for 3 d on natural nails we have already lady want 3d nail acrylic powder i think is going to be good for buissness .

mui from Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back