3d

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Hi, I have spent most of today practising my 3d nail art again :)
I am totally addicted and love doing it, I will post my new pieces on tomorrow.
If Antony reads this, am still waiting for some piccies of your fantastic skills.

gimme time lesley, i promise i'll post some once i've had some new pics taken. in the mean time why not try scratch magazine, i do a monthly design step by step in there, should give you some ideas

antony

antnbuckley said:
gimme time lesley, i promise i'll post some once i've had some new pics taken. in the mean time why not try scratch magazine, i do a monthly design step by step in there, should give you some ideas

antony

Hi Antony,
Thanks for replying. I will ring Scratch tomorrow :) Only get Nails mag at mo.
But i will still be awaiting those brilliant posts containing those piccies :cool:

just washed my whites on a long 90 degree cycle, when i took them out i realised that my name badge that i made with 3-d acrylic was left on my uniform. its not the first time either ! it was completely unscathed.

hi ya angel fingers would love to see a pic of your 3d name badge!! :)

nailsbynicola said:
hi ya angel fingers would love to see a pic of your 3d name badge!! :)
i gotta find out how to post pictures, i think my daughters might understand the instructions. im fairly confident with my paint brush but im a new recruit to computers. i completely go to pieces when im faced with the keyboard. you would not believe how long it takes me to reply to a message!and the strange language gets me too, until recently i thought that l.o.l meant lots of love instead of laughs out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back