4 and half days between spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMills

Reaction score
Hi i would just like some advice on this please. I had a new client friday evening for a spray tan, and it went fine (apart from her feet not taking, apparantly it was like she was wearing white ankle socks - really odd and not happened before). Anyhow, she is attending a wedding friday so want me to spray tan her again Weds morning. I have advised that it may result in patchiness, is this the right thing to say? Its not really an option not to tan her so just wondered if there are any tips to help reduce any problems :sad: thanks everyone x

Please someone correct me of I'm wrong but I would say, as long as she is looking after the current tan by regularly moisturising etc then it should be ok.
Maybe try a lesser % though, I know someone that sprayed on top of her 12% 3 days later with another lot of 12% because it wasn't as dark as expected and she looked VERY VERY dark the next day!! Lol xx

Sounds like she had something on her feet when u sprayed her! Like an oily moisturiser I tell my clients not to use anything on the day if a tan, I agree use a lower % and maybe just spray over the feet if the tan overall is fine x

It wont go patchy as long as she is looking after her tan correctly, but do remember, if she is fair skinned there is a chance of DHA overload which will result in the tan going orange.
If she is happy with the colour I would advise to just spray her feet.
Make sure she doesnt apply anything to them before you spray her as it does sound like there was a product on them-had she had a pedicure previous to the tan?
x

thanks for all your replies. i used the fake bake original on her, she is very fair. Regarding her feet, she says she didnt use anything, but it is very odd. Do you think then that respraying her all over again with the fb original would be too much? and if her feet are lighter than the rest of her and i respray all over, would the resulting tan be matching on her feet and body. Not sure if that makes sense. Secondly, if I do just spray her feet would her tan that I did last Friday be good enough for the Friday coming which she needs it to be. The more I think about tans the more questions i think up, thanks everyone x

I would spray her whole body again Tom or Thursday, n ask her to exfoliate before xx

Latest posts

Back