41 years old looking to change career

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you - another lovely reply , I appreciate your help . I’m going to do eye lash extensions training course, and add that on to tanning , and hopefully decrease my hours at my main job In September x
Eye lash extensions are really popular good luck it will be so exciting when you leave your job xx

How are you regulated?
I’m not yet 11years ago I done my level 2 and 3 beauty therapy and now I’m looking to make a career out of it by training with bio sculpture to do gel nails nail art manicure and pedicures the cost is £1014 then I would like to have a log cabin built and work from home I have checked this out with my landlord

This is a really interesting feed I’m also in the same position, I was made redundant from my office job in may and have decided to retrain in some areas in beauty as I already have my level 2&3. I’m setting up at home but can’t decide whether to extend our garage and convert or to have a log cabin in the garden. I agree setting up isn’t cheap is it? Would love to see some pics of how your all getting on xx

This is a really interesting feed I’m also in the same position, I was made redundant from my office job in may and have decided to retrain in some areas in beauty as I already have my level 2&3. I’m setting up at home but can’t decide whether to extend our garage and convert or to have a log cabin in the garden. I agree setting up isn’t cheap is it? Would love to see some pics of how your all getting on xx
Hi Lisa that’s great to find someone in the same position it would be great to share information along the way are you on Facebook as I’m unsure how to private message on here I’m more than happy to share plans etc with you xx

How are you regulated?

All investments are legally considered donations and so the Pipster does not have an obligation to provide givebacks, however we have an exchange where people can sell their investments in people, and the Pipster gets a % each time an investment in theirs is sold (like a stock) so while there's no legal obligation for them to provide givebacks, they are incentive's to provide good givebacks to raise the price of their stock and thus increase the amount of money they generate from people selling their stock. Hope that makes sense !

All investments are legally considered donations and so the Pipster does not have an obligation to provide givebacks, however we have an exchange where people can sell their investments in people, and the Pipster gets a % each time an investment in theirs is sold (like a stock) so while there's no legal obligation for them to provide givebacks, they are incentive's to provide good givebacks to raise the price of their stock and thus increase the amount of money they generate from people selling their stock. Hope that makes sense !
This sounds soooo grey it's unreal.

Latest posts

Back