4th offense unlicensed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isabella1964

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I have an old friend that works at the nail salon in North Carolina. She only works part-time, but she doesn't have a license. She has just being caught by the inspector 4th times. For the last 3 times, the penalties are just money, but in the 4th, the inspector said that the penalty will be determined by the Board. Does anyone of you know that what will be the penalty for this time? Is it just money or something else? Thank you!

I would do a google search and see if you can find out that way. :)

I would do a google search and see if you can find out that way. :)
I already do google search I can only find the 3rd offense penalty is $1000. Can you send me the link that has the information for the 4th offense?

I think State board fines the salon. The salon could be shut down. lol

4th offence! Well 4 times too much I'd say.

Since she was found out once, it was bound to happen again... This was no accident. Why didn’t she go to get her license? It can’t possibly have cost more than she paid at her fines!

As you say the fine is money for 3 offence and price go up every time.
For a 4 offence you can get criminal charge on you if they want and will fine you and salon again and can order salon be closed down.
You also will be blocked from getting license in future. I am in WA and I heard this happen to a salon many year ago and they did close down. In america, It is illegal to work without license so they can criminally charge you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back