5- 10% DISCOUNT on CREATIVE PRODUCTS!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VanessaB

Reaction score
If you buy your Creative products from a company called ELLISONS then you get a 5% prompt payment discount.

PLUS your first order has 10% taken off!

They stock the majority of the Creative line but with a load of other supplies too for the beauty side of things. They also do a points make prizes system.

I have also found that some of the items you can order from Ellisons are CHEAPER than Creative. Such as the Manicure Table Jar is only £6 from Ellisons but its £8.50 from Creative.

Also if you spend over £100 (who can resist!) then P&P is free! :D

I advise everyone to get a catalogue - NOW! Its really great stuff with 320 pages of everything you could need inc desks and uniforms!

You can see them online at www.ellisons.co.uk or phone them on 0845 130 6126 (you will need to fax them your Creative Foundation certificate)

By the way - I don't work for them! :D

You get 5% discount automatically when ordering from HQ - that's what the point system is for! The 10% is introductory at Ellisons (one off so maybe worth it) - regarding things being cheaper - it is their own line - it is NOT CND products. Contractually - Ellison's can not discount and undercut us in any way!! As I said - just to clarify! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back