5-45 Gelish led lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi I have recently bought the 5-45 Gelish led lamp, am finding its not curing the dark & red polishes correctly, I have never had a problem with my polish or old uv lamp b4, am really not happy with the results it's giving, had any1 else having any problems
Thank you
Michelle X

Give nail harmony a call tomorrow and they will be able to sort it for you x

I did already that on Thursday, Wat they told me to do I did, but still no better, probably best to ring them back.. Thanks

you may be able to send it back for testing to make sure there isn't something wrong with it. x

Did they tell you to apply darker colours extremely thinly and maybe u will have to apply 3 layers. Also to roll the bottle in your hands to distribute the curing agent throughout the product but never shake it as it can distribute air bubbles instead which is a nightmare. Good luck

Did they tell you to apply darker colours extremely thinly and maybe u will have to apply 3 layers. Also to roll the bottle in your hands to distribute the curing agent throughout the product but never shake it as it can distribute air bubbles instead which is a nightmare. Good luck
Thank you, they think that there not enough power going through the lead, so there sending me a new lead, so here hoping it works X

But random but are you plugging it directly into the wall socket and not an extension lead?
As this can affect the curing x

But random but are you plugging it directly into the wall socket and not an extension lead?
Yeah it's in the main socket, here's hoping the lead makes a difference

Can plugging in to an extension affect the lamp then? I've been having massive problems with my Gelish chipping/peeling and am pulling my hair out! I've always used an extension lead, could this be why?

Can plugging in to an extension affect the lamp then? I've been having massive problems with my Gelish chipping/peeling and am pulling my hair out! I've always used an extension lead, could this be why?

Yes It affects curing. I don't know all he technical stuff but I know it can cause chipping & peeling issues.
It needs to be plugged directly into the wall socket. x

Yes It affects curing. I don't know all he technical stuff but I know it can cause chipping & peeling issues.
It needs to be plugged directly into the wall socket. x

I wonder if that's what my problem has been?! I've tried everything I could think of but have always used an extension reel. Fingers crossed! Thanks Cheekychick :) x

I wonder if that's what my problem has been?! I've tried everything I could think of but have always used an extension reel. Fingers crossed! Thanks Cheekychick :) x

No prob :)
Let us know how you get on. x

Will do, quite excited!! [emoji1]

Latest posts

Back