5 finger cure UV lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam81

Reaction score
Hey geeks! I need a new 36w UV lamp and I'm thinking of purchasing the CND one for the 5 finger cure, I just wanted to know if there are any more 5 finger cure lamps out there for comparison as I'm struggling in my search! I don't use Shellac so don't necessarily need the CND lamp.

I have had several lamps but think my CND 5 finger cure is much superior...would not use anything else and I think it is reasonably priced for the quality....:hug:

Have to agree with that. I heart my CND lamp and it's superior quality is well worth the price!

gelish do one for around 300 pounds not sure how that compares with the CND one but this is also a five finger cure

Thanks for all your replies, I had a feeling the CND one would come out on top ;)

I don't do Shellac but I have 2 CND UV lamps.
They look good and are good quality, but the best bit is the 4 timer settings! I have 1 set for 10 seconds to flash cure, 1 at 60 seconds and one at 120 seconds for my Gelish, and the other at 180 seconds for the Gel topcoat I sometimes use on my L&P. I can change these settings to anything I want at any time!
Makes everything so much easier just clicking 1 button.
Also I can check on the life of my bulbs with the CND lamp and know the bulbs will be good for 100 hours.

Cheap UV lamps only ever have 2 settings 60 seconds and 120 seconds and they cannot be changed. You also have no way of knowing when to change your bulbs.

I definitely recommend the CND lamp xx

I have 3 lamps - Bio Sculpture lamp that I bought when I did my course, Nail Harmony LED lamp and CND 5 finger lamp.

Bio lamp when switched on is on all the time - a real waste of bulb life. NH Led lamp is a good lamp, but I tend to use it only for when I am gelishing my own nails as it saves me time. I had problems with it when doing toenails, for some reason my big toe (and one client I used it on)would not cure properly, must be the positioning of the foot but I couldn't work it out and didn't trust it anymore on clients so went back to using UV lamp.

Which brings us to the CND Lamp! I love it, I love the 4 timers they are really useful, it looks good, really no negatives at all. I also think its very good value. Actually I do have a negative - its a real pain to open when you first get it - took me ages!! When you realise you need to be a bit "tough" with it its fine!!

Jo xx

Hi Pipsqueak, Do you use your CND lamp to cure Bio Sculpture gel too? I have both ranges -Shellac and Bio gel and have 2 different lamps. Using the same lamp for both would make life easier if the CND one cures Bio gel??

Latest posts

Back