5 pm & dark already arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachelturner100

Reaction score
5pm and its already dark . Winter is apon us

soon be Christmas

love Rach xxxx

I love it,
I love winter, I love darkness..and I love the cold,
I love the smell of winter when you know bonfire night is approaching,
I love sitting in the house at tea time and its dark outside having only the lamp on to watch the soaps and all the curtains shut..
And I love getting a bath, coming down in my robe, and its all dark with the heating on......Then snuggling up with my jammies, and big fluffy bed socks on.
Bring on the WINTER yayyyyyy

I love it,
I love sitting in the house at tea time and its dark outside having only the lamp on to watch the soaps and all the curtains shut..
And I love getting a bath, coming down in my robe, and its all dark with the heating on......Then snuggling up with my jammies, and big fluffy bed socks on.

And then going on MSN on your web cam for us all to see!

I love it,
i am TOTALLY with you on this hun everything you wrote i am 100% behind you......apart from i love XMAS sooooooooooo much xxxx

well, i'm just the opposite. i hate thewinter:irked:

i dont care if its cold, i love bright crisp days. but the gloom and dark really does me in. i dread winter and i cant wait until its over.:cry:

one thing i was wondering though,do other nations put the clock back like we do.
i was teaching a student from slovakia today and she said they do it there too. i wonder if they do it world wide, or maybe just throughout europe ?:confused:

I love it,

Ahh... thanks for all the reminders of the good things about winter. I would hate to live in a country that didn't have a snowy winter.

Just to add to your list:
-the sound of falling snow - it creates this cushioned silence like no other
-snuggling up in heaps of blankets at night
-the sun shining on the snowy white ground - there's never a day so bright!
-taking a deep cool breath of fresh air in the morning
-crunchy snow underfoot....

I could go on and on....:)

well, i'm just the opposite. i hate thewinter:irked:

i dont care if its cold, i love bright crisp days. but the gloom and dark really does me in. i dread winter and i cant wait until its over.:cry:

one thing i was wondering though,do other nations put the clock back like we do.
i was teaching a student from slovakia today and she said they do it there too. i wonder if they do it world wide, or maybe just throughout europe ?:confused:

I agree with you about missing the daylight. In Canada and the US the clocks also go back. My clock goes back automatically and this morning I thought it was an hour earlier than it was, because it has been changed and we don't 'fall' back til Nov. now.

I hate it.
I like the sun shining.
And I detest Christmas once the kids have opened their pressies.
Sorry to be the party pooper.
BUT I HATE IT.
Tequila....swimming in a warm pool....drinks on the terrace...a little snooze...put the bbq on....friends pop round for drinks and food...
Sunstroke, sunbathing, SUN.
Jamaica, St. Lucia, Mexico.
I hate snow, slush, rain, dark days, dark nights.
I want SUNSTROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another thing,
When theres loads of crunchy browny orangey leaves on the floor....you just HAVE to kick them everywhere..
Or walk shuffling your feet through them....fabby !

And the excitement of finding a CLEAN PATCH OF SNOW...UNWALKED IN,,,
omg how good is it to walk on it :green:

another thing,
When theres loads of crunchy browny orangey leaves on the floor....you just HAVE to kick them everywhere..
Or walk shuffling your feet through them....fabby !

And the excitement of finding a CLEAN PATCH OF SNOW...UNWALKED IN,,,
omg how good is it to walk on it :green:

Dog Poo.
That's all I'm saying.:lol:
You can guarantee my kids will find it. (my brother has a certain track record about this actually.. pmsl)
I hate snow. And I HATE winter.
I need to go to Australia..END OF.

I love it when its winter and i love it when its summer...long warm nights and BBQ's are fab as is dark evenings, fire flickering and a warm drink....only weather i hate is RAIN...x

im with judy on this one!!!!

I love it when its winter and i love it when its summer...long warm nights and BBQ's are fab as is dark evenings, fire flickering and a warm drink....only weather i hate is RAIN...x

This is me as well......just a bit different in one way I love the rain ! (Have to where I am :rolleyes: ) the smell........the feel.... the sound of it on a roof......love to stand in the open and catch the drops in my mouth ......stomp in the puddles.....

Ya, but those are the times that you curl up with a good book and know you're not missing out on anything outside!:green:

I love it,
wow, i could have written this, i adore winter. i hate the summer.

I love it,

Couldnt have put it better myself!!!!

I LOVE it too.xxxx

I'm with Judy too. These dark nights make me want to hibernate (and cry!):irked:

I hate it.
I like the sun shining.
And I detest Christmas once the kids have opened their pressies.
Sorry to be the party pooper.
BUT I HATE IT.
Tequila....swimming in a warm pool....drinks on the terrace...a little snooze...put the bbq on....friends pop round for drinks and food...
Sunstroke, sunbathing, SUN.
Jamaica, St. Lucia, Mexico.
I hate snow, slush, rain, dark days, dark nights.
I want SUNSTROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, I don't mind bright crisp days but I hate the cold and wet days:cry:

Me too, I don't mind bright crisp days but I hate the cold and wet days:cry:

Count me in too. We should have a massive geek mob move to the Southern Hemisphere. Just think of the parties we could have then! :lol:

Count me in too. We should have a massive geek mob move to the Southern Hemisphere. Just think of the parties we could have then! :lol:
I just want wings so I could fly south like the geese, I'm more of an elegant swan though:green:

Latest posts

Back