5 pm & dark already arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im with emmysbabes,I love the winter and the dark nights.I dont like it when its bright AND cold.I think either bright and hot or grey/dark and cold!!My boyfriend says i am a weirdo!

Count me in too. We should have a massive geek mob move to the Southern Hemisphere. Just think of the parties we could have then! :lol:

It's too hot to party here mate, 9pm now and it's HOT. Will be sleeping with the aircon on tonight. So hot and it's not even summer yet!

Oh Alpina I wish I was in Oz but am in rainy grey scotland (though its not cold today - about 10 degs warmer than usual!!) with a rotten stinky head cold and two manky cold sores feeling v. sorry for me. :cry:

5pm and its already dark . Winter is apon us

soon be Christmas

love Rach xxxx

Well that's cheered me up! A mate is off to California today. Think I'll go and flush my head down the toilet.:green:

I just want wings so I could fly south like the geese, I'm more of an elegant swan though:green:

:eek::eek::eek:

I love Winter aswell, cold and crisp! I HATE the rain, simply cannot stand it, my hair goes frizzy, my face all damp, yuk, give me a good breeze anyday!
I love how at 5 it is dark, nice to cosy up on the sofa!! :green:

I'm with Emmsybabes too!

I love it.

Love the lamps on and curtains closed and fire on and watching tv, FAB.

Jammies on too.

Couldn't agree more.

:):):):):):):)

Latest posts

Back