5 weeks rebalance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's after 5 weeks? They look fantastic! Good job!

yes its amazing. Her nails grow really slow. I rebalance my own once a week or 1½ week. Mine would look like this after just 2-3 weeks

Well done - I wouldnt have guessed it was 5 weeks re-growth. Like you say I would have expected her white smile line to be alot further up after 5 weeks.

Did you do an after picture?

I would be well proud if my nails were like this after 5 weeks.

I knew i had a picture somewhere...found it...this was my almost 9 week client....:eek: she had been on hols, then was ill and couldn't make it...she does look after her nails and she does work..:lol:....they look all wonky on this but they didnt when i first did them...i swear. x

Attachments

• 9 weeks 001.jpg
    9 weeks 001.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 34
I knew i had a picture somewhere...found it...this was my almost 9 week client....:eek: she had been on hols, then was ill and couldn't make it...she does look after her nails and she does work..:lol:....they look all wonky on this but they didnt when i first did them...i swear. x

wow that is great!!

9 weeks .. crikey thats good. Loving the nail decal! Is that a nailtopia ice gem? x

9 weeks .. crikey thats good. Loving the nail decal! Is that a nailtopia ice gem? x

yes it is...and they are only something like 99p at the mo..:)

Thats incredible - clever you !!!

Latest posts

Back