5 weeks rebalance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makova06

Reaction score
Five weeks ago I made a set of soft white sculpts on my only regular customer. One week later I went on vacation. I didn't hear anything from her, so I figured one had fell of while I was away on vacation, and that she had taken them all of. But this week she called me to do a rebalance, and when I saw them I just had to take a picture.

There was only a little bit of lifting on one finger. I'm always afraid that my nails won't last, so I was pretty happy, when she told me they were all there.

Attachments

• tia 1.jpg
    tia 1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 225
  • tia 2.jpg
    tia 2.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 259
Thats fantastic...they look good...well done you xxx

Five weeks ago I made a set of soft white sculpts on my only regular customer. One week later I went on vacation. I didn't hear anything from her, so I figured one had fell of while I was away on vacation, and that she had taken them all of. But this week she called me to do a rebalance, and when I saw them I just had to take a picture.

There was only a little bit of lifting on one finger. I'm always afraid that my nails won't last, so I was pretty happy, when she told me they were all there.

Thats really good!

Some of my clients go 4 weeks but i get them to use solar oil every day and they have a white block that they used to buff in the join to keep them lookin tidy!

What product do you use?

xx

That's absolutely FANTASTIC!!!

When I do peoples' nails they still don't even last a week. :irked: :cry:

Wow, look at that growth! You must be so chuffed.

Thats fantastic going, well done you must be chuffed!

I use Brisa. I don't even think she uses any cuticle oil. I sold her one about a year ago, so that one is ether empty or completely untouched :)

That's absolutely FANTASTIC!!!

When I do peoples' nails they still don't even last a week. :irked: :cry:

I have that problem as well, its only her that I can make them last on. She's been coming for almost two years now, so I know what to do now to make them last.

And It's difficult to get people to come again if the first set isn't lasting, but she has been so patient with me. I only charge her 2/3 of my normal price and if she lose one I fix it for free.

Well done hun!!! :)

wow they are amazing , well done xx

well done hun they look fab for 5 weeks :hug:

They look great, well done xx

they are fab !!! I know how chuffed you feel.... when a set of nails I do last longer than a week I feel made up !!!! (I don't do enough of them unfortunately) !

Lx

They look great! Isnt Brisa brilliant. I Love sculpting with it now :)

after 5 weeks, they look great!
well done!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

yes Brisa is just brilliant. I fell instantly in love with it and have never concidered to try something else.

Well done you!!

I can feel the pride coming out of this thread!!!!:lol: It's such a marvellous feeling when this sort of thing happens....gives you the faith in yourself that you can do a great job and this is just the proof!!

A similar thing happened to me recently and the client turned up after 9 1/2 weeks (her hubby had been in hospital) and she had nails half way down her nail beds, but no lifting at all except some pocket lifting on a middle finger.
I wish I'd took a pic now.

You could put the pic up in your salon with a notice to show when a rebalance is needed with a little note of time they'd been on etc, just to let your other customers know they can last!!!

Well done they still look fab i wish all my clients were like this :hug:

Well done Hun, it makes it all worth while when a client comes back with nails that are virtually as you did them, accept the growth.

Gives you a boost and shows, that if people look after their nails, they will last.

a few more sets that will last this good and my confident will be there. Then I just have to get my time down to half :lol: I still use 3-4 hours on both 1. set and rebalance.

Latest posts

Back