5 year old girl has been abducted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a parent these stories absolutely break your heart.
The pain and anguish her family must be going through is just gut wrenching to think about.

It makes you really question what kind of a world we are bringing our children into!?

I really really hope the find the little girl alive and well but charging him with murder sounds like they know more than they are letting on.

It's absolutely heart breaking, I don't agree with any judgement people make I'm quite sure the family of this poor girl would be heart broken to read comments posted. These things can't be avoided and could happen to anyone. I truly hope there is some light at the end of the tunnel for her poor poor parents and siblings, now is time to hope and pray ladies not judge x

The phrase that really choked me was along the lines of "she was a lovely little girl who loved choosing her sweets at the shop". To go from simple naive normality to total horror is truly frightening.

It instantly made me want to hug my own two little girls.

It's simply and utterly awful- and the next time I have a whinge about my kids I'll be sure to pinch myself and think of how these poor parents feel and how lucky I am every day.

But, we must remember that this is a very very rare event and there's not someone evil round every corner.

I've just seen that it has gone from abduction to murder, why would this be if they haven't found her?

I'm sooooo hoping that they've got it all wrong and she's still alive somewhere.

I've just seen that it has gone from abduction to murder, why would this be if they haven't found her?

I'm sooooo hoping that they've got it all wrong and she's still alive somewhere.

I wondered the same thing?! The poor little girl has been on my mind all day :( xxx

So sad for April and her family, can't stop thinking about them.

Sky news said that the police must have found some evidence that she has been murdered to arrest him for it,however not enough evidence to charge him. They hinted at maybe a piece of clothing found in his house, but I really don't know for sure, it was said on sky news at 10:30 this morning.

Heartbreaking story my thoughts and prays go out to the family xxx

They had a lot of forensic tests done on things from his house and car and other sites they had searched and the results were fast tracked and would have came in early this morning so I assume that they have something in those results that makes them think he has killed her.

Also it is day 5 of the search and he has been in custody for the last 3 and a half of those so she would have been alone for all that time wherever he left her and with her illnesses (IBS & cerable palsy) and no medication she would be in a very bad way or possibly dead.

Until they find her there is still a little hope that she is ok, there may be someone who is with her and feeding her and keeping her warm etc... but the longer she is missing the worse it looks as the weather is so bad and the police do not seem to be looking for anyone else.

I'm still hoping April is found safe soon but the feeling deep down is that it's already too late. Hugging my kids just that bit tighter and trying not to talk to my kids about it today as I don't want to have to tell them the police think she is dead. :cry: Having the conversation with y 5 year old when I say that April is dead is going to be soooo hard (hope I don't have to have that convo).

Has there been anymore news?

it seems to have gone really quiet... i hope it's because they're working their little bottoms off to get her home to her mum :hug:

On the news last night it said they have until 5pm today to release him or charge him with the murder of April Jones. (for his own safety I hope they charge him guilty or not)

Apparently according to itv news last night, something came back on the forensic report to suspect him of murder. No further details can be given at this stage.

I hate to be negative in this instance but I really don't think were going to get good news on this. It's a dreadful thing to think, but after the police issued the statement 'suspected murder' I lost all hope.

They know something we don't.

It's so sad x x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

Police definitely know more than they are releasing. I guess they cannot release that information at the moment as it's still ongoing.
It's terrible but I guess until found there is still a tiny bit of hope.

On the news last night it said they have until 5pm today to release him or charge him with the murder of April Jones. (for his own safety I hope they charge him guilty or not)

Apparently according to itv news last night, something came back on the forensic report to suspect him of murder. No further details can be given at this stage.

I hate to be negative in this instance but I really don't think were going to get good news on this. It's a dreadful thing to think, but after the police issued the statement 'suspected murder' I lost all hope.

They know something we don't.

It's so sad x x

It is extremely sad! I think after such a long time, If she is outside somewhere then I think she won't be alive. It is so sad to say and everyday I hoped that she was back but as the days have passed, the chance is less and less. I hope that she is in a house somewhere.

The 2 witnesses said they saw him with a black bag by the river and they old told the police 2 days ago, what were they thinking. Surely they should have told the police as soon as the news went public.

I feel so sorry for her parents. X

While I hope upon everything I have in me that this lil girl be found safe and well something inside tells me it was too late even before they arrested that guy.

It was said yesterday that April had been in his vehicle before when he took her and his children to the beach - are they saying their was her DNA in the car and they've found a possible reason why?

Why was it not mentioned that April had Cerebral Palsy and IBS until days later?
I watched a morning interview with a woman who knew the family well and tho answering all other questions she refused to comment on the medical ones!! Strikes me as odd!
It's all over the news so why say "no comment". Makes me wonder IF she has these conditions or maybe had them as a tot but being used now to put an 'urgent' spin on things.
Also they said in the initial news stories that April had just started school, making me think of reception age child but this same woman being interviewed let out that no she's been at school for a year already.. Another thing that had me thinking "so why say it"

It was pointed out to me that tho the mum was making all the right sounds etc there were no tears, it made me think of times when I've lost family and my eyes have been swollen through crying and I've been unable to hold a conversation through sobs.. Just saying so please no slating!

For me right now I feel like we've been led along too many times by families of lost, missing and/or murdered children who have been proven to be involved that it has put a huge barrier of possible disbelief out for me. As hard as that is to admit.

I hope to god Aprils family had nothing to do with this in anyway and I hope all involved in her dissapearance (and murder if that's what's happened to her) get exactly what's due to them.
Her life was just beginning!!

Just seen breaking news that he has been charged with the murder and abduction of april. So sad, i cant imagine how the family are feeling

I've just read & seen on the news he's been charged with the murder. He's also been charged with perverting the course of justice, but no details given on this.

they have no body, but a murder charge which i find very confusing.

The desicion has even confused a former detective, I've heard on the news.

Just hope someone can update soon why the desicion has been made, I keep checking the news to see if any further info has been given. x

A friend of the family told me he has admitted to murdering her but he is refusing to say where he put the body, that's why they can charge him! He is in court first thing Monday morn, the family have asked for pink ribbons to be used to remind everyone of April as it was her favourite colour, we have them in our shop window and they are all over the town, I went for a walk along the Prom in aberystwyth yesterday and every post on the railings has a pink ribbon on it. Bought tears to my eyes!! Just hoping he will admit where he has put the body so coral and Paul can have some closure x x this is not a nice place to be but seeing everyone rally round makes you realise the good people very much outweigh the bad thank god x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

While I hope upon everything I have in me that this lil girl be found safe and well something inside tells me it was too late even before they arrested that guy.

It was said yesterday that April had been in his vehicle before when he took her and his children to the beach - are they saying their was her DNA in the car and they've found a possible reason why?

Why was it not mentioned that April had Cerebral Palsy and IBS until days later?
I watched a morning interview with a woman who knew the family well and tho answering all other questions she refused to comment on the medical ones!! Strikes me as odd!
It's all over the news so why say "no comment". Makes me wonder IF she has these conditions or maybe had them as a tot but being used now to put an 'urgent' spin on things.
Also they said in the initial news stories that April had just started school, making me think of reception age child but this same woman being interviewed let out that no she's been at school for a year already.. Another thing that had me thinking "so why say it"

It was pointed out to me that tho the mum was making all the right sounds etc there were no tears, it made me think of times when I've lost family and my eyes have been swollen through crying and I've been unable to hold a conversation through sobs.. Just saying so please no slating!

For me right now I feel like we've been led along too many times by families of lost, missing and/or murdered children who have been proven to be involved that it has put a huge barrier of possible disbelief out for me. As hard as that is to admit.

I hope to god Aprils family had nothing to do with this in anyway and I hope all involved in her dissapearance (and murder if that's what's happened to her) get exactly what's due to them.
Her life was just beginning!!

Aprils family were no way involved in this!! And i think all the confusing information and the mixed messages are a fault of the media most of the time not the investigation, they are picking up on any little thing they hear and reporting it not stopping to check the info. I think it is hard for the police as they have to be very careful what info to release and what to keep quiet as it could hinder the investigation. X hopefully this will all be over with soon x and the family can start to TRY to re build their lives! Although how i don't know x

A friend of the family told me he has admitted to murdering her but he is refusing to say where he put the body, that's why they can charge him! He is in court first thing Monday morn, the family have asked for pink ribbons to be used to remind everyone of April as it was her favourite colour, we have them in our shop window and they are all over the town, I went for a walk along the Prom in aberystwyth yesterday and every post on the railings has a pink ribbon on it. Bought tears to my eyes!! Just hoping he will admit where he has put the body so coral and Paul can have some closure x x this is not a nice place to be but seeing everyone rally round makes you realise the good people very much outweigh the bad thank god x

Aww my god that is horrendous.

Why admit to murder but refuse to tell were the poor souls body is.

I cannot fathom enough how much I want this monster to die a slow long painful death,. What an absoloute sick twisted excuse of a man.

He'll get one thing he deserves, imprisonment for the rest of his days.

No way near enough justice I know, but its better to know people like him are off the streets.

What must a FIVE YEAR old of done to warrant being killed. I feel sick to the pit of my stomach.

Let's just hope, the animal finishes the story so this family can lay April to rest.

xx

I think it is so disgusting to admit that you killed someone and refuse to tell the police where the body is. My heart goes out to the poor family. I pray she is found soon so the family can finally start to move on.

Latest posts

Back