6.66 result on grey hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

piersstanaway

Reaction score
just wondering how you go about achieving a 6.66 result on hair that has a high percentage of grey regrowth. if too much base is added it will flatten the colour. any advice please

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

6.66 doesn't need any base added to cover grey hair (if you're using L'oreal).

Hang on sorry I'm thinking I think she used 6,3 as a base one, not much help I know can't remember

It doesn't but using it own its own wouldn't it go soooo bright ? And maybe if its not 100%. The Greys will be brighter then the rest? I'd use a base anyway xx

I know it is easy to get carried away with enthusiasm and want to answer every thread on here, but it is always best if you have any doubt about the accuracy of your answer due to still being a student then don't post there are plenty of experienced knowledgeable geeks who can come along and post a more accurate answer, which will benefit everyone and keep the thread easier to follow. :)

Are you using L'Oreal?

6.66 and red mix tone will cover the grey completely, with not losing any tone.

You do not need to add any 6.3.

Here are the instructions:

http://www.inoa.ca/inoa/_en/_ca/media/05_nuances/pdf/INOA_10_10.pdf

Note the parts that say specifically regarding red shades with Rubilane or DM5 technology:

1) COVERING WHITE HAIR:
Thanks to their intensity, INOA RUBILANETM and DM5 red shades are designed to cover from 0% to 100% white hair without mixing with another shade. Apply the target INOA RUBILANETM and DM5 red shades without mixing with another shade for an intense result.

And 2) INOA DM5 WARNING:
IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT DM5 SHADES ONLY BE USED ALONE. THEY MUST NOT BE USED IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER SHADES.

Perhaps when you're here asking a question you should try listening to (or reading) the answer? Specifically the warning given by the manufacturer themselves NOT to use their shades in combination with ANY OTHER SHADES. We are trying to help you here!

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot imagine what the OP is thinking right now about how people behave on here. Please be mindful of the site rules and treat each other with respect and the way you would like to be treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back