6 year old with glued on nails!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkprincess73

Reaction score
My sister has just called me, furious, as her 6 year old daughter has just returned from a birthday party at the local crapola chav salon with stuck on nails! She thought she would be having them polished only, I'm really shocked as I'm now going to have to remove them for her,

My sister called the salon to ask what they were & how does she remove them to be told "oh we buy the glue from savers so it's not great you could pick them off with ....a cocktail stick!!" my niece is hysterical thinking they won't come off, give me strength!!

My sister has just called me, furious, as her 6 year old daughter has just returned from a birthday party at the local crapola chav salon with stuck on nails! She thought she would be having them polished only, I'm really shocked as I'm now going to have to remove them for her,

My sister called the salon to ask what they were & how does she remove them to be told "oh we buy the glue from savers so it's not great you could pick them off with ....a cocktail stick!!" my niece is hysterical thinking they won't come off, give me strength!!

:eek::eek: I'm gobsmacked at the removal advice !

I know! I'm going round tomorrow she's really upset because she sucks her thumb & can't tonight! Wee soul,I dread to think what they look like :/

It's madness that a salon would find gluing on nails on a 6yr old without consent acceptable :( I say that as a mother of 3 small girls. The most I would let them have is a bit of polish (nothing dark like black) or alittle sticker or minx or similar on their big toe lol

Very stupid of the salon, they should have had permission from parents for any sort of treatment and these should have been listed beforehand!

It's shocking isn't it? but not altogether surprising, I know one of their hairdressers, she said a girl started on reception & after 2 weeks was "doing" the nails, very professional, not!

Latest posts

Back