600 hour nail tech program, California

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titleist

The illest Pro V1x
Reaction score
Looking to start a nail tech program in about 2 weeks. Nervous and excited!

Any tips?

I'm from Canada and I did my program in Atlanta, GA. I too did 600hrs long hrs! I lived there for 6 months and it was a great experience. My advice would be to get in and get out! Learn as much as you possible can and stay focused. Stay clear of cliques and just remember your reason for being there. I also hope that you get a great instructor, because some of them are not knowledgeable at all. GOOD LUCK!

I'm from Canada and I did my program in Atlanta, GA. I too did 600hrs long hrs! I lived there for 6 months and it was a great experience. My advice would be to get in and get out! Learn as much as you possible can and stay focused. Stay clear of cliques and just remember your reason for being there. I also hope that you get a great instructor, because some of them are not knowledgeable at all. GOOD LUCK!
Thanks for the advice! I'll be attending a predominantly vietnamese school which is cool, because I love the culture. Definitely want to get started and learn everything I can asap. What would you say was the hardest part about school?

Thanks for the advice! I'll be attending a predominantly vietnamese school which is cool, because I love the culture. Definitely want to get started and learn everything I can asap. What would you say was the hardest part about school?

I would say the hardest part was probably getting use to being back in school again.

Latest posts

Back