$600 practice hand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you spend $600 on a practice hand?

• No way

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

PrincessSara

Reaction score
I saw a YouTuber using one, looked like a model.... however I wouldn’t pay that much, I don’t see how it’s much better then a nail trainer to start with, and after your safe to practice on clients the nail trainer is still fine for playing with 3D and art stuff.

wow that's eerily realistic , it's actually given me the shivers :) haha

I don't think it's worth $600 though to be fair, It looks great but that's a crazy amount of money for a practice hand, and although it looks like it would be good to practice with, it looks like it could be awkward to place on your table no? I'd expect a little stand for it or something to sit into

i wouldnt pay that can i ask u if u have ver used a hand like this before and what they are like . do u know if u can push false nails in hand without glue to practice painting shellac on and then be able to take the nails out and put them back in to show people different design options thanks
1pcs-Hand-Professional-Nail-Trainer-Tool-Adjustable-Nail-Art-Model-Hand-Practice-DIY-Nail-Training-Manicure.jpg

hi sorry saw your comment annd wondered if u knew much about practice hands can i ask u if u have ver used a hand like this before and what they are like . do u know if u can push false nails in hand without glue to practice painting shellac on and then be able to take the nails out and put them back in to show people different design options thanks

wow that's eerily realistic , it's actually given me the shivers :) haha

I don't think it's worth $600 though to be fair, It looks great but that's a crazy amount of money for a practice hand, and although it looks like it would be good to practice with, it looks like it could be awkward to place on your table no? I'd expect a little stand for it or something to sit into
hi sorry saw your comment annd wondered if u knew much about practice hands can i ask u if u have ver used a hand like this before and what they are like . do u know if u can push false nails in hand without glue to practice painting shellac on and then be able to take the nails out and put them back in to show people different design options thanks

I saw a YouTuber using one, looked like a model.... however I wouldn’t pay that much, I don’t see how it’s much better then a nail trainer to start with, and after your safe to practice on clients the nail trainer is still fine for playing with 3D and art stuff.

So I've been a nail tec for many years now, however I still practice, which I'm sure most nail tecs do also. I've never been happy with practice hands, they're weird and not very realistic, so I was excited when a nail tec came out with this practice hand, but then i saw the price http://www.thenailartboutique.com/B...DIRECTIONS-&-WATCH-THE-VIDESO-BELOW-p91742532

Anyone think it's worth it?

Latest posts

Back