66/44 Colour Touch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessieJames

Reaction score
Hi Geeks. I was wondering if anyone can shine some light on a problem I have just had with my own hair. I'm fully qualified etc....
Here goes.... Was a light copper colour for a while I used Wella and Schwarzkopf for a while slightly altering the depth but aways a true copper, nice and bright. I only ever used semi. About 6 weeks ago I went 66/56 and loved it it faded very quick and light and I actually preferred it without the violet so this time I used 66/44 with some 0/00 1.9%. Mix was correct, fresh bottle of peroxide etc... And it just hasn't covered my roots at all which are base 7 :( ends are fab but it's like I've got 6 weeks worth of growth. Any ideas ?

Hey with realy vibrant tones i always use 4% i find it covers the root better and the colour always looks great, i use Wella aswell but i have never mixed a 0/00 with it x

You can't mix the two ranges In one bottle 66/44 is colour touch and 0/00 is relights (I think it's called) you should have used 66/44 4% and the. If you wanted shine use the 0/00 as a separate service this is why it didn't work

You can't mix the two ranges In one bottle 66/44 is colour touch and 0/00 is relights (I think it's called) you should have used 66/44 4% and the. If you wanted shine use the 0/00 as a separate service this is why it didn't work
You took the words right out of my mouth xx

Ah thanks guys. I've just came back to wella from other brands. I thought 0/00 could be mixed to soften the depth. Am I thinking of loreal ? Also I have a new wella chart and it says 1.9% for colour touch and 4 % for colour touch plus only. When I used wella before I always used both developers with colour touch. I think a little refresher course is in order with me not using wella for over a year. Thanks guys :)

Latest posts

Back