7.66 Chromatone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
I've a client (she's an ex hairdresser!!) who want me to put 7.66 chromatone over her existing colour, with a few foils, I've never used chromatone so wondering what you think?
It's lighter now from fading and Nat colour is around a 7, no white.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191210_133739.jpg
    Screenshot_20191210_133739.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 29
I've a client (she's an ex hairdresser!!) who want me to put 7.66 chromatone over her existing colour, with a few foils, I've never used chromatone so wondering what you think?
It's lighter now from fading and Nat colour is around a 7, no white.
Is this not the client who gave you free reign? What happend there? When you say foils do you mean like bleach? Or another tone of red?

Yes it is the client who gave me free reign! As I said she's an ex hairdresser and is now suggesting what she'd like ! She's actually wanted a colour correction starting with bleach bath ( on top of bleach, colour and a perm!!) but I said that's a no go. she's now suggesting 7.66 chromatone with a few bleach foils. I'm not confident at all with colour so asking for help!

Yes it is the client who gave me free reign! As I said she's an ex hairdresser and is now suggesting what she'd like ! She's actually wanted a colour correction starting with bleach bath ( on top of bleach, colour and a perm!!) but I said that's a no go. she's now suggesting 7.66 chromatone with a few bleach foils. I'm not confident at all with colour so asking for help!
Is 7.66 red? I tried to Google it, but couldn't find much info... If so I generally avoid bleach highlights with a red base, those colour donet really complement each other. You could maybe tone down the blonde afterwards and use a more of a gold / caramel tone which will sit nicet against the red base.

Is 7.66 red? I tried to Google it, but couldn't find much info... If so I generally avoid bleach highlights with a red base, those colour donet really complement each other. You could maybe tone down the blonde afterwards and use a more of a gold / caramel tone which will sit nicet against the red base.
Thanks for relying! I can't find much a out this range of colour, my mind says it's a red because of the. 66 but her mum has the same colour and I'd say its more copper !!

Thanks for relying! I can't find much a out this range of colour, my mind says it's a red because of the. 66 but her mum has the same colour and I'd say its more copper !!
Oh okay, I wonder of there's anyone on here who uses it that would be able to upload a picture of the swatch?

Do you know what colour that pink is on her hair? x

Latest posts

Back