7/89 Ct?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMack_Ox

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if this is discontinued? I'm doing a client tonight who is wanting grey so been followin some posts on here and this was advised or 7/81illuminia.. when I went to sallys tonight 7/89 Colour touch was nowhere to be seen! So I've gone with Illuminia fingers crossed it looks good! X

Can anyone tell me if this is discontinued? I'm doing a client tonight who is wanting grey so been followin some posts on here and this was advised or 7/81illuminia.. when I went to sallys tonight 7/89 Colour touch was nowhere to be seen! So I've gone with Illuminia fingers crossed it looks good! X

Just got myself some from rep so I don't think so. X

I bought some just a couple weeks ago in Sallys so don't think so x

I never used it to make grey so would you lift it to a 10 and then tone with it?

I couldn't find it in my local sallys last week. I do like the 8/81 as well. Great toner.

Definitely not. Hope not anyway! It's my favourite toner!

Was gutted I couldn't find it earlier! Need to ask them about it x

Latest posts

Back