70/30 split

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanessaB

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just a quick question. When you rent space in a salon on a split commission basis, is the split made from the treatment price you charge to the customer or after the cost price of the treatment? I'm thinking it's the former but thought I'd double check!

Thanks in advance x

Hi everyone,
Just a quick question. When you rent space in a salon on a split commission basis, is the split made from the treatment price you charge to the customer or after the cost price of the treatment? I'm thinking it's the former but thought I'd double check!

Thanks in advance x

It's from the cost you charge your client.

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I rent from a hotel base and they take a % of the gross revenue. As most charges are put onto the guest hotel bill.
So you would have to take your cost price of treatment plus your commission paid out plus taxes to get your actual money in your pocket. It's important to make sure you not doing yourself in with things like that. Can so easily be done we feel we need to discount etc and land up working for less then min wage on certain treatments !

Beauty at your finger tips!

Latest posts

Back