9 1/2 series Schwarzkopf Igora

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VRx

Reaction score
I am looking to use the 9 1/2 - 1 to tone highlights using 3%. I haven't used this range of toners before and was just wondering if someone could tell me if the colour will do anything to the natural hair colour running in between the highlights? Thanx for any help

I am looking to use the 9 1/2 - 1 to tone highlights using 3%. I haven't used this range of toners before and was just wondering if someone could tell me if the colour will do anything to the natural hair colour running in between the highlights? Thanx for any help
Natural colour is a base 8

I'd just use highlift if she's an 8?

I'd just use highlift if she's an 8?
It was to make it more silver, just wanted to check that the roots and natural colour wouldn't lift with this toner

You could also use the quasi range vibrance 9.5-1 with the lower volume if your scared the permanent range will break the base.

You could also use the quasi range vibrance 9.5-1 with the lower volume if your scared the permanent range will break the base.
Have you ever used it before? I've already bought the colour just worried about the base lifting

Have you ever used it before? I've already bought the colour just worried about the base lifting
Yeah I've used it lots of times but only would use it as a toner if I had no quasi left. It shouldn't lift the base as I wouldn't imagine you will need to leave it on for any length of time should come up quite clean lifting from a base 8

Latest posts

Back