A big thank you to thesalongeek!!!! A lovely happy thread!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I-Love-Geeks1.jpg

And thats all I have to say about that :lol::hug:

THANKS, Forest!! Lol

Salon geek rocks :) it has helped me to become the tech I am today, It has given me support when I most need it abd helped me realise that I'm not alone as being mobile tech can be very lonely at times, but to know I have all my lovely geeks I can bounce off ask advice it's like a whole big community, I may not have work collegues to turn to when times get tough but I do have youguys on SG.

A big thankyou to Sam for keeping it going and all the mods and the truely talented wise old geeks who give honest free time and
advice as if it were not for you guys sg would not exist, so again thankyou. I am sure you put up with alot behind the scenes

Here's to a great 2011 on SG may it be
happy and healthy prosperous year everyone xxx

Very good thread! I am at the very beginning of my journey into nails, but i honestly don’t think i would have even got this far without salon geek! Geeg said something in a earlier post i read yesterday it went something like .. "why live and learn when you can learn and live" (sorry geeg, couldn’t remember your exact words!) ..Well to me this just sums up salon geek, there has been so many problems have have learnt how to solve before i have even come across them, all because of this site!
THANKYOU :hug:

Great thread.....this has certainly got the New Year on Geek off to a friendly start.

I have been a member of Geek for.....?? well it seems like for EVER!!
There is no other site quite like it, and hopefully 2011 will be another great year on here with lots of newbies joining up and entering into the community spirit we try so hard to maintain.

Fab thread - Happy New Year to all Geeks :green:

I havent been on much in a while but hope to pick it back up soon when i leave my 'other' job in Feb and I cant wait. The search capability of SG is a lifesaver and I have learnt SO much off you talented ladies (and men of course). Thank You x

Latest posts

Back