A big thank you to thesalongeek!!!! A lovely happy thread!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emerson

Reaction score
Hi there I am newly qualified and have trained with CND. I am loving every second of it and cannot wait to have enough clients to be able to step up my hours. I am living and breathing all things nails and I enjoy searching the web and youtube to fuel my passion and my knowledge. I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all you incredibly nice talented people. If I have a problem or a question it is always answered here in a warm knowledgeable and more importantly non-judgemental way! I know it sounds gushy but its nearly new year so what the heck! in this sometimes crappy world its heartwarming to have this community to rely on so THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :o

I have to say, there are definitely some remarkable people on here. I am very glad to have found this place of knowledge, understanding and good ol' pick me ups!! :green:

I am living and breathing all things nails

This is exactly why we are here and always happy to help. This site is a mecca of very real talent and expertise that wish nothing more to promote and refine the knowledge and skill of the industry.

I know some peeps feel they are hard done by, but this is sadly a result of mis information & poor eductation - the good stuff is out there, and to those dedicated to finding & learning the truth and never settling for 'myths' ... I salute you.

Happy new year everyone.

Oh what a joy to wake up to a post like this one. .... Big MWAH to you. I hope the majority feel as you do, Emerson, and I think they do. In any community there are always a few malcontents and the 'poor me's but I think 8 years have proved the worth of Salon Geek and I truly believe techs are better educated because of it. Thank you so much for this post. You have made our day. :hug:

Hi there I am newly qualified and have trained with CND. I am loving every second of it and cannot wait to have enough clients to be able to step up my hours. I am living and breathing all things nails and I enjoy searching the web and youtube to fuel my passion and my knowledge. I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all you incredibly nice talented people. If I have a problem or a question it is always answered here in a warm knowledgeable and more importantly non-judgemental way! I know it sounds gushy but its nearly new year so what the heck! in this sometimes crappy world its heartwarming to have this community to rely on so THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :o
I'm with you on this one :D If I'm awake, I'm on here :D

I have to echo what's been said here. No matter where I am, what time of day or night or what my problem or passion is, there is always someone ready to help.
So from me also a MASSIVE THANK YOU!!!
Here's to a Happy New Year to all Geeks xxxxxxxxxxxx

No Gigi on the contrary you have absolutely made mine! :hug:

Thank you for posting a fab positive thread :hug:

It's so good to know that the site is helping and doing what it was intended to do, makes it all worthwhile :green:

i have been a member on here for donkeys years :lol: and even though i might not post as much or even blog as much its still an amazing thing to be able to visit and see whats new or coming out, or even if someone asks you something and you dont know the answer, you will 99% of the time find it on here
the majority on here are genuinly lovely people who want to help each other and grow the industry , there is a miniscule amount who are the usual negative nellys who see anyone else as a threat and all that sillyness but on the whole nearly everyone gets on , i have found some amazing friends on this site who i know in person and every single one of us has helped each other at some point with various biz realted stuff ,:green:
use the site because its a very valuable thing , happy new yr peeps :hug:

Lovely post. Happy new year to all and a big thank you to salon geek from me too!!

I have learnt more from this site than i did on my course and i doubt any other industry greats give freely of so much of their time and knowledge.

Hopefully one day i will have enough skill and knowledge to give back a little of what i've gained!!! :green:

Happy new year and a huge thank you from me too. This site is just FAB and has helped prepare me for a new start in 2011.

Ive been brought well up to speed with new products, techniques, client conduct and all sorts of other bits and pieces... this all helps when one is just starting out.

It is also nice to see everyones work and nail design ideas across the site, especially in the tutorials. Best internet find ever!

:Love:

I'm new to this site and the industry.

I will be doing my training in the new year. I have already learnt a lot here.

Thanks for such a great site and thanks for such a nice positive thread:)

Happy New Year all!!!

I also have to join this thread, I am so happy I found nailgeek with all of you here, I really cherish the atmosphere here, mostly very friendly and extremely helpful. Reading your posts give me hope there are still good and enthusiastic nail techs in this world:hug:. Hope you will have very successful new year, Linda

I'd like to say a massive thank you to all those who have helped me too.The search facility is fantastic too it's often a relief to discover many others have had the same problem as you and even better how to solve it. I'm amazed that so many people with so much experience take the time to help when they really don't have to :hug:. Happy new year everyone.

Great thread! Great site! Happy geeking to all throughout 2011! :D

Happy New Year to all! This site is like a big wheel, we pass on our information and advice and as us old 'uns drop off our perches then it will be up to all you new techs to pass on your information and advice.

Best advice I can give about the site is to use the 'search' button and read everything you can on your query there. You can then pick and choose the bits of advice that fit your own circumstances. :green:

Big thank you to everyone for their input on this site, it is a pleasure to spend my free time with all you lovely Geeks.

Happy New Year to you all.

I too am so grateful to all the super experienced techs on here who give advice freely and willingly to help the newbies to be better techs. Thanks guys :hug: hopefully I will be as good as them someday

TOTALLY agree, I have felt really supported by this site and learnt loads of helpful tips. kx

I-Love-Geeks1.jpg

And thats all I have to say about that :lol::hug:

Latest posts

Back