A BIG Thank You!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Last Saturday I started my very first salon job!!! :D

I'm still a PA during the week, but thrilled that I've managed to find work on Saturday's in a local nail bar!

My first day was a bit slow and how typical was it to get a dancer for a pedicure as my first client??? That hard skin was a real challenge! :?

Anyway, I'd like to say a BIG thank you to everyone on this board - Mr & Mrs Geek, Geeg and everyone else for all your advice, help and enthusiasm. I'm sure I wouldn't have progressed half as quickly if it hadn't been for this board or my Creative Foundation training at Hammersmith.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Big happy hugs,

Karen
XXX

Hey Funky Jive!

Congratulations on getting the job ;-) lol! Well done!

Dancers feet are the worst :rolleyes: I used to do dance, your feet take a battering especially in the dance shoes *ouch*! Then lovely people like you pamper them back to life! Ahh bliss!

kiss.gif

xxlaylaxx

Well done karen for getting the job :thumbsup:

Karen - well done, you'll be joining us all 24/7 soon I'm sure!! I think my days and hours have suddenly become longer than that :shock: !! I am however back to normal now - oh yes apart from ExCeL :shock: :rolleyes: will it EVER end.... :cyclops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back