A bit of job advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reidebot

Down the Rabbit hole.
Reaction score
So as we all know I am really into personal training. But it doesn't pay well at first. I may be over thinking things here as I am just new to the industry.

I found a school that does scholarships for hairdressing. And I did love the hairdressing. I feel I just got complacent due to obvious reasons. I just may have to start from the beginning. But part of me is scared that I will end up getting really anxious again. I've been in and out of the industry since 2009 (with one 2 year break due to unhelped matters) and so I feel like if I get my qualification I will have just have it and it's done rather then this bouncing back business. What do you think? It's just playing on my mind.

What about it makes you anxious? Messing stuff up? Approaching clients?

I don't want to dredge up drama but I'm sure people remember my "too much sharing" in the past.

I don't want to dredge up drama but I'm sure people remember my "too much sharing" in the past.

Is that what you're anxious about?

Is that what you're anxious about?
Partially. I don't know if it was the apprentice vibe or what but stepping on eggshells and always being watched sucked and did something to my mentality if that makes sense. I don't know if I personally amplified it or what but I was in a negative space of mind when I left the industry. I just don't want to feel that way about the industry again.

I still do hair for close friends and family and am fine (of course my technique isn't perfect. But I would also love an excuse to charge people for the work I do.

Latest posts

Back