A brand like Lycon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamworld

Reaction score
I work in a spa and use lycon for intimate waxing, I want to start doing it mobile or from home im a but funny with waxing im confidant in it apart from warm wax bikini lines however all intimate waxing with lycon im perfectly fine with.
Im looking for advice on if there's a wax anyone would recommend that's like lycon? I would use lycon at home but when I've gone to look at how much it is its just a tad bit expensive for me I think the last I saw on there website it was 19-23.00 a block which I believe ca get about 3/4 Hollywood's out of it I was just wondering if there's a cheaper brand. Someone at work mentioned perron rigot I think it was but I haven't heard much about it.

Any advice is appreciated!

I love love love Perron rigot, haven't used Lycon, but I have used various other brands and pr was miles better. Why don't you take strip wax bikini lines off of your menu and just offer a hot wax option?x

I don't do strip wax bikini at home at work I have no choice though someone comes in for a strip bikini, I'm like ahh and have both lycon and strip wax in the room haha. I always end up doing 2 strips then as soon as it comes to the crease bit the wax just gets stuck! So the lycon comes out haha
I'll have to order some and give it ago! :D which scented one did you use? Only reason I ask is because we use so very berry lycon at work but we changed to a chocolate version and it was horrible to use consistency was weird. X

You can get loads of holkywoods out of a kilo of lycon. Around 17 or 18 I think. It was ages this I last totted it up though.

You can get loads of holkywoods out of a kilo of lycon. Around 17 or 18 I think. It was ages this I last totted it up though.
Really? We must be using loads at work then haha! we're estimating like 3/4 full Hollywoods out of 1 block :s ill have to see when I next do one, how much the wax goes down in the pot rather than how many we have booked in cause this is for myself at home im going by how much we use at work compared to just me x

I've just emptied my heater tonight so I'll put a full kilo in and see how many it gets me x

Lycon will tell you how many on average you should be getting out of each type of wax

Perron Rigot is a fab hot wax brand

Try Perron Rigot's 'Euroblonde' or their new one 'Blue'. I think you will love it. I train with this as well as use it in both my salons and never once had anything bad to say about it :)

I also use the euroblonde and like it for intimate waxing. I haven't tried the blue. Does it work well for intimate waxing too?

How big is the block? Is this the normal silver foil tray? We get nowhere near that out of one [emoji15]

I also use the euroblonde and like it for intimate waxing. I haven't tried the blue. Does it work well for intimate waxing too?
Yes! It's fantastic... Dare to say it, but I may even like it better than Euroblonde ;)

I've been using the Blue for a week and love it.

Latest posts

Back