A bright opaque yellow gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scherie88

Reaction score
Im looking for a nice bright opaque yellow gel polish. I dont want to buy a bunch of yellows to find an opque yellow that works with nail designs such as flowers and lines. I have two and both are translucent. They are advertised as being solid colors or opaque, but they are not. I work mainly with gelish and opi, but I can try other brands. I dont think it would matter much for small designs on a nail.

Im looking for a nice bright opaque yellow gel polish. I dont want to buy a bunch of yellows to find an opque yellow that works with nail designs such as flowers and lines. I have two and both are translucent. They are advertised as being solid colors or opaque, but they are not. I work mainly with gelish and opi, but I can try other brands. I dont think it would matter much for small designs on a nail.

Have you looked at Banana Clips in CND Shellac, or is that going to be too bold?

Attachments

• 84613E24-09FA-419D-98B1-EE202823CA0B.jpeg
    84613E24-09FA-419D-98B1-EE202823CA0B.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 21
You'll struggle to find an opaque yellow as it won't allow for light penetration for curing - you might be better off using a yellow acrylic paint, or normal polish, if its just gor highlight/details you should get away with encapsulating

Have you looked at Banana Clips in CND Shellac, or is that going to be too bold?
Im not familiar with shellac, can it be used with gel polish?

Im not familiar with shellac, can it be used with gel polish?

I’m now confused :confused: are you looking for a gel polish or a regular polish to use over gel polish?

CND Shellac IS a gel polish btw.

CND Vinylux (regular long wear polish) has a pastel yellow called Jellied. Alternatively, Taxi in their Creative Play range (regular short wear polish) is a bright yelllow.

Latest posts

Back