A.C.T. Fast training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBRay

Reaction score
Hey

Has anyone done A.C.T (adrenaline controlled topical) Fast training for the SPMU/ microblading work?

I was told on my course that its imperative to do it but there arent a lot of providers , that I can see, in the UK.

Thanks

Lb

I've heard that some councils are insisting on it for licensing renewals, my inspector didn't mention it but I decided to go for the training anyway. To be honest, the main attraction for me was being able to legally use numbing creams though now I've tried adrenaline, it does work to prevent bleeding and I'm sure it has helped with retention. The first aid training that's part of the course has made me feel a lot more confident about how I would deal with a client having a reaction in the salon. Dermagraph Microblading are the Actfast trainers for London and the South East. Wilma, the trainer, is absolutely brilliant and she knows way more about the legalities of microblading than I do. I'm sure she would be happy to chat if you give her a call.

That's great. Thanks so much for your insights! I will check our dermagragh as it sounds like the offer exactly what I need :)

Act fast training is becoming more and more demand, check out www.dermagraph.co.uk as they were doing a deal on training with Act fast x

Thanks for the recommendation LashAmore. At the moment ACTfast qualification is the only safe and legal way to obtain and use adrenaline and prescription strength numbing creams if you're not a medical professional. It's a course that you'll only realise the true benefit of, if things go wrong in your treatment. Our course is geared towards the needs of PMU and SPMU Artists but I think that the safety and first aid parts of the course are vital in any salon where there's a chance of allergic reaction. We do run a one day course every month in Windsor or Langley (nr Heathrow) and you can find out some more info on our website if you're interested.

[URL links removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d like to do this course for plasma pen, I can’t find anywhere near me in Surrey. I’d like to know up to what strength topicals you can use after the training.

I’d like to do this course for plasma pen, I can’t find anywhere near me in Surrey. I’d like to know up to what strength topicals you can use after the training.
We're just using 4% LMX4 as it does the job without taking all the sensation away.. that's good for microblading, not sure about plasma pen. Although your clients can get and apply their own numbing creams, you can't give or use even the weakest, over the counter medications without breaking the law (Medicines Act '68) In theory you can obtain a concentration higher than 4% from the ACTfast prescribers. I'll double check that they actually stock this tomorrow and get back to you.

Latest posts

Back