A Chance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pibsy

Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to say that I am trying to get into a salon just for part time evening and weekend work as I would love the chance for some extra experience.

But No one want's to know really. I know I haven't been doing acrylic nails for all that long but they are up to scratch now and I have got quite a few paying clients. The lady who trained me was A+++++ I just really would like an opportunity and a chance.

It's funny like any job you need to get a bit of experience under your belt. But then you go for something to gain more experience and because you don't have enough experience you are turned away. Is any of this making sense??? Sorry to rant on it's just I am really eager and trying and I'm:cry: feeling a bit kicked in the bum about it!!!!

Hi there~
Why don't you post for a job in the geekbay area. There are alot of salon owners looking on there for employees daily. You never know when one of them needs a nail tech. :wink2:

Good luck

Latest posts

Back