A Courageous Lady. Jane Tomlinson Has Died.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs.Clooney

Positive Geek
Reaction score
I heard briefly on the news this afternoon, that Jane Tomlinson has died at a hospice. Such a determined and brave person whom I really admired and respected.

Despite the sad loss to her family, they must be so proud of her and her efforts to raise money for causes related to cancer research.

I heard briefly on the news this afternoon, that Jane Tomlinson has died at a hospice. Such a determined and brave person whom I really admired and respected.

Despite the sad loss to her family, they must be so proud of her and her efforts to raise money for causes related to cancer research.

I know I heard it too - a very couragious women.

I read it on Yahoo News and I had a tear in my eye - such an inspirational lady. My thoughts go to her family :hug:

It takes someone special to raise 1 3/4 million pounds while battling a disease many of us have had the misfortune to encounter one way or another.

Her family should be full of pride,sending them love and strength

She was an amazing lady - an inspiration to us all.:cry:

A very brave lady, who did so much for so many. Indeed, an inspiration to us all.

I was very sad to hear this today on the news. Cancer is just such a terrible disease....it affects so many people, and not just those unfortunate enough to get it.

I hope Jane didn't suffer too much and send all my love and thoughts to her family.

Lyndsay, you are so right :hug:

I too hope that she slipped away peacefully - what an inspirational person she was and who achieved so much :hug:

Lots of love and hugs to her family :hug::hug:

very sad news an amazing ladyxxxxxxxxxx

from having just 6 months to live in 2000... I think Jane had what you call positive thinking, determination and immense courage.

We find out on thursday if my cousin has got any chance of beating cancer or if it is terminal... unfortunately he hasn't got any strength of determination in him and definitely no positve thinking... he has literally given up because it has knocked him for six!

Jane Tomlinson was a fantastic inspiration....
xxxx

A great lady who was very brave and couragous. She gave so much when she herself was suffering. She has left her family with so many wonderful memories. Lots of love to them all.

Lots of love and kind thoughts to her family :hug:

Latest posts

Back