A Disturbing Thought

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See if that was me (pardon the pun), I would have only given one eye, just in case. you never know whats around the corner.

See if that was me (pardon the pun), I would have only given one eye, just in case. you never know whats around the corner.
Priceless:green::green::green:

Sorry to sound like a hard cow but I hate these things. Of course I get the message behind it but it's all too much like those silly 'Pass this onto to 7 friends by midnight and you'll have good luck'.

Besides, it's assumed that she chucked him because he was blind when it could have been that he was simply butt ugly.

I am totally pmsl sorry. This is priceless. :lol::green::green:

guess i'll just close the thread then ........ then there's no need for comments or conflict.
Sorry if I have offended

Glad to see it open again, loads will have missed it, a thought provoking thread:)

Glad to see it open again, loads will have missed it, a thought provoking thread:)

Same here, cant see what would offend. Thought provoking more like.

Glad its back Carl! :)

Same here, cant see what would offend. Thought provoking more like.

Glad its back Carl! :)

I agree as well!

Anything that makes you question what you are like OR how others may treat you has to be a good thing - even if it is an exaggeration of the point iykwim!

I am so gullible and trusting of people, that I certainly need reminding that not everyone has a nice streak in them and that trust has to be earned - not given freely like I do!

I will apologise if that statement appears to be harsh - I know that not all people are like that, but as I get older (and gawd am I old now :lol:) it is just my experience of life!

Thanks for opening this again I didn't get a chance to comment last time.

It certainly made me think and definitely in a good way:hug:

Good thing it's not real otherwise I would want to poke her eyes out. (sorry my warped sense of humour again).

Reading this reminds me of a saying that was told to me many years ago from a older relative, She said "In this world people either come from Havington or Givington" I prefer giventon always :)

the meaning behind this is simple....never give give anyone ya eyes...:)

Hi Carl great thread ,
as human beings we are all basically selfish not on purpose its just built in as part of our survival instinct.

Thats why we have to be taught to share our toys when we are little,
even this day and age we don't really trust other people,
so now there are people out there who are trained to teach us team work skills and trust building exercises ect,

I thought it was great to share your thoughts with us Carl, I have been telling the eye story to everyone too LOL :hug: x

Originally Posted by JoJoPearce

I must admit that me laugh out loud about only giving one eye how canny is she ?
certainly was priceless lol x :hug:

my boyfriend would only use my eyes to perv on other girls anyway, he wouldnt put them to any good use. lol.

nice to think someone would do that for you though. not so nice to think they would chuck u after tho! x

Carl i really love your comments and nail vids and totally respect your opinion onnail stuff.....

but i have noticed you could be a little bit...dare i say it... anti-women!!

I have noticed reading through some of your threads that you like to have a little giggle and sneer at us women, especially us soft and gooey ones, and sometimes us blonde ones.

Would you have posted that message if it was the other way arouhd, the man dumping the girl.... i think possibly not.

Anyway, don't get me wrong, i like it, keep em coming, you make us think and that can't be a bad thing. i love having my pigtails pulled in the playground

Awww i dunno Marion....did you see the man flu one he posted from youtube....that was very pro women...:lol:

ooo maybe im being mean to Carl but i think he likes a bit of meaness :)

anyway i'll have a search for it...

Tbh i think he is totally mad about us, but just trying to fight it

ooo maybe im being mean to Carl but i think he likes a bit of meaness :)

anyway i'll have a search for it...

Tbh i think he is totally mad about us, but just trying to fight it
Aww bless ya :hug::hug:

To be truthful, I didn't always understand Carl's humour in the early days - not sure I always do now :wink2: but at least there is one thing sure with Carl - you know exactly where you stand with him - no pussy footing around :lol:

Keep em coming Carl :hug:

yes thats so true... he really draws you in too....

im gettting a bit worried cos i think i am actually starting to get the hots for him :) :)

yes thats so true... he really draws you in too....

im gettting a bit worried cos i think i am actually starting to get the hots for him :) :)

Haha - he has a queue of women with the hots for him I bet :green: good job he has Adele to keep them all in order :lol: and yes he does draw you in :lol:

Latest posts

Back