A festive challenge - Professional Nails nail art gallery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathryn

Reaction score
Hi all

I think it's about time I resurrected Nails' good old nail art gallery and thought I'd call on the spectularly talented Geeks for help.

My March issue deadline - the show issue for Professional Beauty 2005 at ExCeL - is the end of January and I'm really keen to do a big feature on Blingin' nail art - think diamonds and sparkle.

I'm guessing that a lot of you might be doing party nails for the festive season and I'm hoping that a few of you would be up for the challenge of sending your nail art designs so that I can feature them in the mag.

The actual designed tips themselves are better than photographs so please send them, along with a photo of yourself (passport size is fine), to:

The Nail Art Gallery
Professional Nails
3rd Floor
Broadway House
2-6 Fulham Broadway
London
SW6 1AA

Deadline for receipt of designs is January 20.

Cheers all and look forward to seeing those blingin' designs soon.

Kat

Deputy ed
Professional Nails
xx

Hi!

i'm thinking of doing some nail art for the professional nails magazine.could you please tell me if i send some designed tips in for the professional nail magazine nail art gallery,would i get the designed tips back afterwards.

Many Thanks!

Hi Sarah

So glad you want to submit something. Of course, I would be more than happy to send your designs back to you.

Just include your address when you send the tips in and I'll happily return them to you as soon as they returned from our design house.

For safe travel, I'd recommend sticking the tips with a bit of blu tac on the back to the inside of a spare CD case - it's by far the best form of travel I've come across. I've had tips sent to me lose in a jiffy bag before and needless to say some haven't survived... it's pretty upsetting for all when that happens!

Hope that helps.

Thanks and take care

Kat
xx

Hi,

I'm going to send in some designs never in a million years would i normally as i don't think i'm good enough but what they hay! (sp)
You don't know if you don't try do ya!

Me too.

I'm gonna start sending some designs in. Oh how funny it would be to see your work photographed, lovely!

To me it doesn't really matter how "good you are." It's all about imagination, and inspiration, and that's what someone else's work give you!
icon14.gif

Roughly how many designs would you like?

Oh cool - glad to see there's lots of interest in this.

I'd love to feature as many as possible but it depends if you are doing a step by step stylee set (ie. a progression of a design from start to finish over a set of tips) in which case it'd probably be only one or two designs. Otherwise as many as you want to send. I guess up to five...

The advantage is that I can always use them in further issues so your work won't go to waste...

Look forward to seeing them...
xxx

I have some bling nail art that I have been workign on!

Can I send them in on their colour pops? ...or do I have to recreate every one?

Heya Kathryn!!

I just tried PM'ing you, but your inbox is full!!

Have you received my nail tips yet? And did you get my email with my pictures?

xxlaylaxx

LayStar said:
Heya Kathryn!!

I just tried PM'ing you, but your inbox is full!!

Have you received my nail tips yet? And did you get my email with my pictures?

xxlaylaxx
I have also tried to PM you!!

Wow, thanks for all the compliments. I always doubt myself so much, as do most artists I suppose.

My husband will be so proud of me.

My name is Carol Gaul by the way.

I have only been doing nails for about 10 months now, so I wondered wether I really qualified for your mag. Soooo excited!!!

The 'Nails' gallery inspired a lot of my designs. Loved it!!

Thank you.

Cheers all!

I've cleared out my inbox (sorry about that) so thanks so much to all the Geeks who've sent designs in so far - all brilliantly blingin' - love em.

Keep them coming though! There's nothing like being able to profile techs' work and you all deserve to be featured.

Kat
xxx

Hi!

Have just tried to pm you,but your box seems to be full!i sent off my designs today special delivery so you should get them tomorrow.Please let me now when you have got them.
Many Thanks!

Sorry... obviously need a bigger inbox!

But thank you so much for sending them - really appreciate it and I'll be sure to let you know when they arrive.

Bring on the bling...

xxx

Latest posts

Back