A few questions about HD brows- kit, threading and working mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley_d

Reaction score
Hi. I have a couple of questions about the HD brow course for people that have done the course.

1) How did you find learning the threading?

2) Is everything in the kit or will I need to add extras?

3) Do any of you offer this as a mobile service?

4) Did HD not take of the way that expected?

Shelley x

hi shelley

The threading was quite tricky, as i had not had any experience in this but the more you practice im fine with it now.

I had the full kit and haven't ordered anything else to use. other than retail to sell

i offer it in salon, but would go out too, if needed too. they have just brought our a new wax pot which would be much easier than the one i have as it has no lid.

i get so many clients from just the hd brow brand and would defo recommend over and over.

hope this helps

kirsty

Hey! We have been doing hd brows for over 12 months now and it has really taken off, the brand sells itself and once you are trained they will put your salon on their website. The kit you get is more than enough and you will only need to order retail palettes, I'd already been threading for a couple of years though before i did it, threading is all about the practice once you have the technique. it's definitely something worth doing despite the pricey training!

Thanks for the replies. Its the threading part that worries me more than anything but I have spoken to the people at HD brows and if I did have problems with threading then I could go back for additional training. X :)

If you get Wendy ( HD Brow Trainer ) she will teach you a way of threading that you'll never forget! xxx

Does anyone do HD brows mobile? Could someone please pm me how much it costs you per treatment and how much you charge please. I'm trying to decide whether to do the HD course, thanks Gem x

Latest posts

Back