A first attempt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adele!!! Thank you! You are soooooo kind!!!!! you really made me feel good!! Especially when you said my nails look like I've been doing them for 2 years!!! Well I don't know about that but it certainly gives me hope that I will be good at it one day!!! What you've got to remember though....... I made sure I took pikkies of the best parts lol..... I too have thick parts on them especially at the sides!!!!! But I didn't show those bits lol

Well done Madame Magnifique you truly deserve all the praise you've received, and don't feel that people are just saying these things to make you feel better...........believe me it's genuine
I'll remember that..... I don't take praise very well..... don't get me wrong I loooove it but I tend to think that people are just being kind so your comments are very apt!

I also love what you called me!!! Madame Magnifique!!! I'm going to use that lol (or Madame Mani-fique!) it sounds very ooo la la!

I will take on board what you say and keep my chin up even if I have to prop it up with a stick!!

xx Tamm

goodness gracious me, i can't believe it, those nails look brill, mine were nothing like that in my foundation course they looked like monster munch on the end of my long suffering model. well done! i am not saying that to boost your confidence i am saying it because they look really good. but if boost your confidence well thats a bonus.

been doing nails 10 months now and i'm still learning slowly but surely it takes ages for something to sink in. but with the help of this site and determination i am getting there.

cha'nails said:
goodness gracious me, i can't believe it, those nails look brill, mine were nothing like that in my foundation course they looked like monster munch on the end of my long suffering model. well done! i am not saying that to boost your confidence i am saying it because they look really good. but if boost your confidence well thats a bonus.
Come on you guys!! My head is going to expload in a minute its grown sooooo big!!!! I'm quie overcome with the response I've had!!! Its wonderful! I really can't believe how you've all praised my first go!!!

I know I keep saying it but....... THANK YOU!! :biggrin:

That's a fabulous first attempt! Congrats to you!!! I wish my first attempt had even resembled that! :o

well done they are brill nails,they make my ifrst ones look like something out of frankinstien ,you will do fantasticly well i am sure (cant spell coz my 3yr old is climbing all obver me as i type)

Tamm, those are beautiful you should be very proud of yourself. Regarding your confidence and self-esteem, here's a piece of advice that might help....

Fake it till you make it. I know it sounds trite, but it works ;)

Laura in Ontario

scratchmyback said:
Tamm, those are beautiful you should be very proud of yourself. Regarding your confidence and self-esteem, here's a piece of advice that might help....

Fake it till you make it. I know it sounds trite, but it works ;)

Laura in Ontario
I like that Laura!!:D I shall remember that one thank you! And by the way it helped that my model - Debs had beautiful shaped nails anyway.... a perfect canvass for me to work with but I'm glad you like them thanks!

xx Tamm

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back