A Fond Farewell!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mandy.................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I cant believe your leaving the industry!!! *sniffs and wipes eyes* Good luck the company your going to doesnt know how lucky they are!!! I shall miss you!!! DO stay in touch hun and thanks a billion for all your help and support!!

Lee
xxx:hug::hug:

on wards and upwards in the new year !

Mandy Huni, I wish you all the best for the future. Please dont be a stranger on here, as your knowledge and input ist still highly valued.
best of luck Ruth xxxx

Awww guys your messages have been really touching thank you all! :hug:

My new job is going really well, loads to learn but its really exciting and busy, I am meeting loads of new people, both in and out of the office. It great fun helping new and existing businesses design their shop fronts, decorate their cars and being involved in some big and exciting projects which are happening right across South Wales.

I get the company car on Tuesday - always wanted a funky mini! Its going to be all graphically wrapped to look like a racing mini . . . so should get some heads turning as I whiz around the place lol!!!!

Lyndsay - thanks for the link to the "signgeek" site, I thought my Geeking days would be coming to an end and I could get some earlier nights . . ha what a joke! It looks really interesting and very useful so I will be joining up there shortly!

Will keep popping in here and if anyone wants to get in touch and throw any tanning question's to me I'd be happy to help as always - you can also keep in touch via Facebook as I have discovered how to get an account going on there :lol:

Have a great weekend!

Mandy xx

Latest posts

Back