A friend is stealing my hair extensions clients and not even qualified

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennifer2089

Reaction score
Had a client who I doner her extensions we became friends. Showed her how to do extensions so I could get mine done. Done her hair a few days ago, she went through my diary text my client that I used crap hair etc, I done bad jobs offered to do her hair. Any client I had booked in was a frienmd she told me what she had said and was shocked, she has seen all my works other clients where shocked too, don't know what to do. Started up my business getting salon at end of month, she meant to go into business with me. If she wasn't happy with hair then why she asking me to get hair for her? Xx

How did she check your diary?

Jurate xx

I don't think that she was 'unhappy' with your work at all and I don't think from what you have saw that she had any intentions of going into business with you I'm afraid.

I think in reality she is trying to undermined you and saw an opportunity when your back was turned and took it big time!

She was prob thinking that by bad mouthing you they would come to her instead.

My father alway taught me NEVER to mix business with pleasure.

Clients should remain client and friends should remain friends and I'm much better off for this.

As there is no grey areas and the boundaries are clearly defined.

Last edited:
I think she has used me was very upset and angry, now I don't trust her to be my business partner x

I think she has used me was very upset and angry, now I don't trust her to be my business partner x

Tbh I don't think you will hear from her again any way I'm afraid, as she's done what shes prob set out to achieve

I'm really sorry to hear that. It's a shame but some people are just like it and unfortunately it hurts when they do things like that. Keep your chin up, when she is being sued for being unqualified, your clients will come crawling back x

This is awful I would call u old clients or email etc with a brilliant special offer but as another post said she isnt qualifed to do them so she will get problems x

Had a client who I doner her extensions we became friends. Showed her how to do extensions so I could get mine done. Done her hair a few days ago, she went through my diary text my client that I used crap hair etc, I done bad jobs offered to do her hair. Any client I had booked in was a frienmd she told me what she had said and was shocked, she has seen all my works other clients where shocked too, don't know what to do. Started up my business getting salon at end of month, she meant to go into business with me. If she wasn't happy with hair then why she asking me to get hair for her? Xx

Sorry i don't understand.

To be a client who turned into a friend you must have done her hair lots of times.

Why would you teach a client how to do extensions?

If she has no experience why would you go into business with her?

To be honest i doubt you'll hear from her again. To be honest if your clients are happy with you there not going to pay any attention to her.

If your that worried send out a message to your clients apologising for if they have received a message about you and explain the things wrote about you are all untrue.

Latest posts

Back