A future geek in the making

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sequinto

Reaction score
Afta being my model 4 my real balance class, my daughter of 15 has now got in2 wantin 2 do nails!! We have jus sat for an hour an half whilst she done 2 of my acrylic nails, she actually tipped and blended better than me !!:o Leats hope we have a future geek. :D

sequinto said:
Afta being my model 4 my real balance class, my daughter of 15 has now got in2 wantin 2 do nails!! We have jus sat for an hour an half whilst she done 2 of my acrylic nails, she actually tipped and blended better than me !!:o Leats hope we have a future geek. :D
:) Many of our models on the Foundation Courses go on to become nail technicians, after experiencing what the courses are like and how the nails feel. Many take the plunge and become great nail techs.

I think the youngest Master Technician was 17.......... she is now one of our Creative Ambassadors.

Good luck to you both!!!!

A little bit of advice.............. invest in your education it will give you the confidence, understanding and skill, (the rest will follow) you never see top hair salon with no clients. Investing in education keeps you on the ball & keeps your passion allive.

Di x

sequinto said:
Thats how my Daughter Nailsinlondon2 came to be a Nail Technician..........
Mothers do it, daughters watch it, then I don't know how it becomes a family thing...............we even started to compete together at the Nail Shows ...........
Even though Faye is taking a brake for a little while, just having had twins and moving house and night feeds and so on.............
But she will be back, Oh I just know she will.............
So here is to another Mother and daughter Team .............
Oh yes BTW an other one is Mrs. Geek and Geeg................another outstanding Mother and Daughter team and boy have they done well !!!!!

That's great Jackie, i think it works well when you have a common interest in the family. Although very early days yet, my daughter, (whose three and a 1/2.) loves watching me do my nails especially when i do nail art. She always wants me to do hers with a little flower on the thumbs. I only paint them obviously but she loves it.

Never know years to come she will be doing what i do.

my daughter also has got hooked on nails she is at the moment doing the fdfc, i am finding it even more expensive now as she keeps wanting all the products :rolleyes:

my 7 year old Jake has been nagging me for ages cos he is always seeing me do nails, my thing at the mo is coloured acrylic so last weekend we both sat done at my nail station and did some nail art tips with the mosiac powders, he had his own brush too, i have to say he was brillant and i had to pry the brush out of his hand at the end of the afternoon :biggrin: he did some pretty good designs too!!! wot do ya think about mother & son team??? :D

My daughter loves to have nails on but is an abuser and don`t look after them. Although she loves them, she has no interest in doing them unless I`m sick so she can help me out but thats just out of love, bless her.
What she has become though is so knowledgeable that she`s my worst critic.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back