A good kit for mobile spray tanning??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElizaTL

Reaction score
Hey Geeks :)

I have just trained in spray tanning and I have to say I am in love!!

I will be adding it to my mobile beauty list and was wondering if anyone mobile does spray tans and which is a good kit to invest in??

any advice will be very much appreciated!! :D im so excited to get started!!

I'm currently using the crazy Angel petite kit, was Very good, just need to buy a tent xx

Nouvatans brill quite cheap add dawn Plummer on fb xxx

awesome guys :) thank you I will definately check them out :)

Fresh indulgence are doing a great opening offer of £199 for looads of kit ! X

Check out LA tanning too, i researched almost every kit available and they offer the best value for money. 4 whole litres of solution!! (Most orhers only offer 250ml bottles)and heaps if other stuff and only £199! It all arrived next day, by courier, 4 big boxes if stuff, and you get £10 off if you register on their website xx

Can I ask what the pop up cubicles are like in the kits? I've been advised to be careful when purchasing one and to make sure the cubicles are a good standard but it's hard to tell as they all look the same in the pics. I like the price of the LA Tanning kits but I've also been offered a good deal with sunless solutions but I really liked the reviews of Nouvatan... decisions, decisions :confused:

Can I ask what the pop up cubicles are like in the kits? I've been advised to be careful when purchasing one and to make sure the cubicles are a good standard but it's hard to tell as they all look the same in the pics. I like the price of the LA Tanning kits but I've also been offered a good deal with sunless solutions but I really liked the reviews of Nouvatan... decisions, decisions :confused:

The tent in my LA Tan kit is really good! I gave it a really good tug and pull, and also after I placed my order (kit includes a black tent) they called me and said they'd taken delivery of brown tents and would I prefere to Black? I chose brown, and its fab. It had windows on the sides and comes with a detachable roof. All made out of good quality plastic (I've had ALOT of pushchairs (22) over the years and know good quality plastic covers to rubbish), I gave all the seams a really good rip and pull too and to me, I cannot fault it. It lets in LOADS of light due to the wondows. and even big enought with the roof on for my husband to easily stand in it and hes 6'4" !
It also comes with a good carry bag. (some tents/kits make you buy the bag seperately)
xx

This is a pic of the exact tent I got in my kit.

Attachments

• Salon-Pop-Up-Spray-Tan-Tent-Jx-003-Have-Stock-.jpg
    Salon-Pop-Up-Spray-Tan-Tent-Jx-003-Have-Stock-.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,180
The tent in my LA Tan kit is really good! I gave it a really good tug and pull, and also after I placed my order (kit includes a black tent) they called me and said they'd taken delivery of brown tents and would I prefere to Black? I chose brown, and its fab. It had windows on the sides and comes with a detachable roof. All made out of good quality plastic (I've had ALOT of pushchairs (22) over the years and know good quality plastic covers to rubbish), I gave all the seams a really good rip and pull too and to me, I cannot fault it. It lets in LOADS of light due to the wondows. and even big enought with the roof on for my husband to easily stand in it and hes 6'4" !
It also comes with a good carry bag. (some tents/kits make you buy the bag seperately)
xx

This is a pic of the exact tent I got in my kit.

I brought the exact same tent in black and can vouch for all the pod points about it!
Just have to get used to popping it up and down, soon mastered though!
Xx

Thats great, thank you x

Latest posts

Back