A good time was had by all

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carole Lindsay

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to the hostess with the mostest - our Wendy who opened her home to us (for a lot of hours, lol) last night for our Essex meeting. It was great fun and i'm sure we all learnt loads at the hands of Debs, our Creative master technician!!! She even managed to keep giving us help when she was finding it hard to see straight, lol;).

Thanx again, Wendy, you're a star!

Yes - a big thanks to Wendy for letting us all invade her house. I really enjoyed meeting all the girls and was fascinated by all the brilliant nail art and found it usefull to watch all your skills, particularly Debs' - and you wonder why I never showed you a demo! I wish I could have stayed later but am glad that at least now I can put a face to a few more names. I left you all still in full swing and dread to think what time you all carried on until. Thanks again Wendy!

Thanks guys,

it was really my pleasure. Thanks to debs for letting us use her stuff and get me started on 3D nail art. Ordering the EZ Flow catalogue tomorrow as can't wait to get my hands on the products. have to say that its good to try new things and meet new people and old friends. Had a cracking night.

knackered today as didn't get into bed untill gone 2am, then my lovely 3 yr old decided to get up with the birds this morning at 6.30!!!1 Mind you it was poor Debs that copped it as my 3 yr old went into her room to tell her the sun was shining so it was time to get up.

Absolutely worth it though, thanks for the Pizza Debs and the wine girls, and the great shortbread Chris, definately be doing it again, and i think we helped each other with our smile lines.:biggrin:

Chat laters girls.

It truly was a great night and I amazed myself being able to do smile lines with the amount of alcohol that was running through my veins last night. I now know I just have to keep that alcohol maintained and I won`t have a problem with nails any more, lol
As for getting up this morning........I couldn`t have asked for a better wake up call

thats one way of having to have alcohol when doing nails....lol. Perhaps being tired and relaxed is the best way for me...lol.

Yeah thanks Debs, youve helped me no end, even though you were tissed lol and to all the girls that kept trying to make me feel better about my smile lines! x x x

we weren`t trying to make you feel better Kelly, there really is no need to be concerned about your smile lines.

Kelly - Debs is right - your smile lines are great!

How cool that you all had fun. well done Deb for all your help, I wonder what we would be like with monomer flowing through our veins???!!! :rolleyes:

Excellent evening, definately recommend it to everyone, if you can find a few fellow geeks to just have a play night with products its amazing how much you can learn.

I finally tried a sample kit of EZ Flow that night and then the following day did a set on my practise Hand Hettie. Have to say it was the best set of nails i have ever produced in the respect the smile lines were virtually all the same and even my hubby said hownatural they looked. Just goes to show if you try different products, you can definately find something better that brings out your best work.

:biggrin:

talented talons said:
Excellent evening, definately recommend it to everyone, if you can find a few fellow geeks to just have a play night with products its amazing how much you can learn.

I finally tried a sample kit of EZ Flow that night and then the following day did a set on my practise Hand Hettie. Have to say it was the best set of nails i have ever produced in the respect the smile lines were virtually all the same and even my hubby said hownatural they looked. Just goes to show if you try different products, you can definately find something better that brings out your best work.

:biggrin:
How about posting the pics of Hettie on the site so the girls can see how well you did?? Dont be bashful, babes!

okay guys, here's hetie in her glory, hope you like the nails.
1915hettie_close_up_ezflow.jpg

See everyone, i told you she did good - should have had a before and after so you can see how well she's really done with the new product ;)

They are fabidoooooooo - I'm so jealous!!!!!!!

Hi Wends their great and they do look very natural i take it the product is much easier to work with x

Kellyc said:
Hi Wends their great and they do look very natural i take it the product is much easier to work with x
You bet it is Kells! Even i'm considering not giving up on my L&P now!! Dont know about smile lines yet ;)

Yes Kells its alot better to work with, it makes such a difference when you get on with the product.

Hey Kells you will have to let me know when you want me to do your nails for you, as itching to do them on a live set of hands rather than Hettie. You and Caz need to just keep at it with your practise and you will be amazed at what happens. Perhaps the three of us need to get together for a smile evening again, watch each others techniques. It can only help.

You can do it. If i can anyone can.:biggrin:

talented talons said:
Yes Kells its alot better to work with, it makes such a difference when you get on with the product.

Hey Kells you will have to let me know when you want me to do your nails for you, as itching to do them on a live set of hands rather than Hettie. You and Caz need to just keep at it with your practise and you will be amazed at what happens. Perhaps the three of us need to get together for a smile evening again, watch each others techniques. It can only help.

You can do it. If i can anyone can.:biggrin:
Hey Wends, you just want a laugh at me and Kells expense dont ya?? Only kidding hunny, it does help having you backing us up, dont it Kells?

Carole Lindsay said:
Hey Wends, you just want a laugh at me and Kells expense dont ya?? Only kidding hunny, it does help having you backing us up, dont it Kells?
speak for yourself shes just trying to show us up lol, definately need some more practice in though!!!

Latest posts

Back