A hair question for all you skin geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
Over the last year I have noticed that I have a few hairs that keep growing on my chin !!! It started with 1 now there's 3 or 4, I pluck them but they're really dark, thick and corse, what could be causing this ??? :Scared:

Ageing and plucking them out...sometimes the follicle just reacts and makes a stronger hair come back.
Best thing to do is get it waxed/threaded, you should notice them grow back softer but unfortunately unless it is suitable for laser then regular wax/thread is all that's required.

Ageing and plucking them out...sometimes the follicle just reacts and makes a stronger hair come back.
Best thing to do is get it waxed/threaded, you should notice them grow back softer but unfortunately unless it is suitable for laser then regular wax/thread is all that's required.

Ageing !!! Oooooohhhhh nnnooooo :eek:

Over the last year I have noticed that I have a few hairs that keep growing on my chin !!! It started with 1 now there's 3 or 4, I pluck them but they're really dark, thick and corse, what could be causing this ??? :Scared:

Lots of people get this! When I was at college we had so many women of all ages coming in for electrolysis which works really well - i would reccomend it if they are really bothering you X

Latest posts

Back