A hug for you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebekahsBeauty

Reaction score
Id like to give you alllll a big hug :hug: for the advice you have given me and for putting the strength back in me to continue my treaments thank you xxx

:hug: right back at ya, baby!

and:hug:hugs for you too my lovely!!:green:

You are very welcome.

Trish :hug:

thats ok.its nice to know that there are people we can talk too and give advice about things as most of us will need somone to talk to at some point.im just glad that we could help.i wish you all the best for your future clients:hug:

Thank you for posting this thread it the little things that mean alot :hug:

Thank you for posting this thread it the little things that mean alot :hug:

I agree with Lelli here - it is nice to know that some people dont just treat this place as a one way street and I am sure you will come out of it the other end Rebakah.

Good luck and I am sure it will all work out well for you. x x x

aww that is so nice to read, fingers crossed things get better rebekah xxxx

That's my girl ! xxxxx

:hug::hug::hug:

thanks guyssss :hug::hug::green: xxx

aww bless your little heart :hug:,its nice to know that we are appreciated by each other
you will be fine hun , xxxx

aww bless your little heart :hug:,its nice to know that we are appreciated by each other
you will be fine hun , xxxx

Oh yes deffo...Im the baby of the group, i get well looked after hehe xxx

hey you never know ill still be here when im 30 (hopefully with my own salon) xx

aww dont coz by the time your 30 i will be bloomin 45 :irked: aargh hope time goes slowly :lol:

thats really good of you hun... those words go a long way xxxxxxxx:hug:

aww dont coz by the time your 30 i will be bloomin 45 :irked: aargh hope time goes slowly :lol:

Hehe no worreis you only as old as you feel!! enjoy your time remember life begins at 40 :green:

Soo many people think im like 25 -26 :eek: charminggg!! so when i am 25 i guess ill look 34 arghhhh not goood! :cry: xxx

OMG i will be 50 :Scared:

:hug: :hug: back at you rebekah

Latest posts

Back