A July return!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn’t get the link to appear on my phone for some reason but here’s a photo. I found them very easy to remove the adhesive on both sides. One side is clear and you think there’s no film to come off but there is. Just score it with a sharp knife. I found them good. I wore it fir half an hour and no misting up. Some mixed reviews though but I found them comfortable too.
Adjustments.JPG

They are close to the face. No big gap overhang at the bottom or top.

Mobile therapists, what do you think of these portable UVC led sterilising boxes?
Do you think cleaning nail tools and then putting them in here before and after treatments would be a high enough standard for clients.

Attachments

• 13E849C9-7083-474E-8699-8B5DE3C30EF3.jpeg
    13E849C9-7083-474E-8699-8B5DE3C30EF3.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 26
The best face shield - FLAT SHIELD!
cheap & unobtrusive

Mobile therapists, what do you think of these portable UVC led sterilising boxes?
Do you think cleaning nail tools and then putting them in here before and after treatments would be a high enough standard for clients.
I’ve seen these around but haven’t actually heard from anyone who uses them so unsure if they’re any good.

Can anyone advise me as i’m having a slight dilemma. I visit a sheltered accommodation where I do a handful of residents in their own flats. Sometimes I go there on separate occasions but when I do go back, i’m going to work it so I do them all on the same day.
So, I’ve already worked out, once I leave each flat, i’ll go to the communal area if no one is in there & spray down my equipment, sanitise tools etc.
I’ll be changing gloves & apron after each resident but what i would like to know is, do I need to change my mask & visor as well before I visit the next resident? I’d be there probably around 2 hours.
As some of them only have their toenails cut, i’m trying to keep ppe costs at a minimum but don’t want to risk safety.

Can anyone advise me as i’m having a slight dilemma. I visit a sheltered accommodation where I do a handful of residents in their own flats. Sometimes I go there on separate occasions but when I do go back, i’m going to work it so I do them all on the same day.
So, I’ve already worked out, once I leave each flat, i’ll go to the communal area if no one is in there & spray down my equipment, sanitise tools etc.
I’ll be changing gloves & apron after each resident but what i would like to know is, do I need to change my mask & visor as well before I visit the next resident? I’d be there probably around 2 hours.
As some of them only have their toenails cut, i’m trying to keep ppe costs at a minimum but don’t want to risk safety.
Change mask yes, visor no just make sure you clean it between each client I would say.

I’d just use the visor as required. I wouldn’t use mask too.

Latest posts

Back