A legend of a day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debs

Reaction score
I have had a fabulous day helping out purple legend in her shop and I officially start with her on Monday, woohoo.
She is a great inspiration and is doing sooooooo well after only a year in her shop and I know we`re gonna become great buddies.
Just wanted to share that with you all, I`m on a high as well as on the bottle, celebrating

Debs said:
I have had a fabulous day helping out purple legend in her shop and I officially start with her on Monday, woohoo.
She is a great inspiration and is doing sooooooo well after only a year in her shop and I know we`re gonna become great buddies.
Just wanted to share that with you all, I`m on a high as well as on the bottle, celebrating
I am so pleased for you Debs xxxxx
Now it's your turn to strut your stuff, and pretty good it is too !!!!!
Here is to a happy and bright future for you !!!!!!! Have a drink on me !!!!!

Oh Debs thats fab news I am so pleased for you.

I had better go and open a bottle myself now lol

All the best to you babe

Have fun Dawnie xxx

Wonderful news, sounds like the start of a great friendship and fantastic time for you both, congrats too you both.

Grace x

Great to hear everythings going so good, you go girl!!:D:D

Well done Debs .... and congratulations! Guess Glors doesn't know this yet - she's got pc problems again!!

Anyway - let us all know how it goes on Monday!!

Carol

well done debs
i'm very pleased for u!
cu at real rebalancing!
u can tell us all about it then
liza xx

Debs said:

Well thats fab you go girl!!

arhh thanks guys, its lovely to have so much support on here and if it wasn`t for this site we wouldn`t have got together at all.
We are gonna have a fab time together and yes Liza, i`ll tell you all about it on my master class, ooh eck I`m scared, qualification day is getting too close now

Well done Hun have a drink for me!!! Good luck on Monday let us know all about it.
P.s I havent forgoten about meeting up should def do that soon - when's your day off now??? :D

Debs...........soooo pleased for ya!
Good luck for Monday!
x

way to go debs

so pleased for ya :D :D

Great News Deb :p

Fantastic News Debs :biggrin:
So glad your doing so well ;)

great news debs cant wait to hear all about it!! :D

Wow Debs thats absolutely fantastic!!:biggrin: :D :p And you start Monday! Brilliant. It will be a great confidence boost for you. Millions of congrats and hope you have a great first day! I am sooooooooo jealous lol. Have fun and oooooh just realised its tomorrow lol oooooooooh bet you're all nervous and excited at the same time.:eek: But you'll looooove it! Can't wait to hear how it all goes.

Congratulations Debs:D
Good luck for Monday.

hiya congrats debs, i bet you cant wait till monday,i bet you will love it ,take care love dee

Hiya girls

Well what a fantastic response - we are def. gonna have a great time. I am so pleased Debs is joining me I admire her and her work and I know she is gonna teach me a thing two.

I am soooooo excited (and nervous) I can'tr wait till Monday although she did help me out on Saturday already so in effect she has started already.

It is true we never would have meet if it hadn't have been for this site - so thanks samuel and all you geeks and geeklins and geekettes and newbies etc etcetc........

THANK YOU ALL

love Jo xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back