A-Lift & Dermatude

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spicykat

Reaction score
Do any of you do these treatments & what are your thoughts on it? I've seen lots of good reports on the A-Lift but can't find very much info on the Dermatude. x

Do any of you do these treatments & what are your thoughts on it? I've seen lots of good reports on the A-Lift but can't find very much info on the Dermatude. x

We are in the same place and are on A-Lift training next week. Excited to get started with A-Lift but somehow feel a bit more reluctant to go ahead with Dermatude. Happy to keep you posted if we feel better informed after training!

Yes that would be good thank you :) I've spoken to them today & they do a package if you're doing both machines. So again just trying to weigh it all up x

Yes that would be good thank you :) I've spoken to them today & they do a package if you're doing both machines. So again just trying to weigh it all up x

Yes we paid our deposit at Pro Beauty in Manchester and they have allowed us time to decide on Dermatude....so if we want it the deposit will go against both treatments but if not then it will just be redeemed against A-Lift. Still not sure but hands on experience will help I'm sure.

That's good then so will they let you try Dermatude on your A Lift training?x

Heya I've been doing the alift for around 3 years and now the dermatude for the last 6 months I love the dermatude it is amazing have never looked back on either machines the staff are so so helpful also highly recommend

Hi,

I offer both A-Lift and Dermatude. Love them both but Dermatude is my absolute fave, skin looks fab after just one treatment and see amazing results after a few treatments!

The A-Lift and Dermatude combo facial is also incredible as you can offer A-Lift followed by Dermatude and get amazing results!!

The girls at Nouveau are also amazing and will help with any queries you may have!!

x

Hi I do A Lift and photo rejuvenation using IPL. A Lift is amazing and you see results immediately. Laser rejuvenation is also incredible and I would recommend both treatments for ant-ageing.

Latest posts

Back