A light beige Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlou06

Reaction score
Help!!

I have a lovely lady in who is addicted to shellac. She only has very pale colours.

This drives me crazy as she is a very heavy smoker and her nails are quite stained!

She will never venture to the dark side :-(

Anyhow for her next appt she has requested a light beige colour but still very pale, no block colour at all!

My first thought was cocoa with negligee over the top but this is still too dark for her?

I'm at my wits end!!

What colours do you have?

Iced Cappa with a layer of romantique is lovely!!

Help!!

I have a lovely lady in who is addicted to shellac. She only has very pale colours.

This drives me crazy as she is a very heavy smoker and her nails are quite stained!

She will never venture to the dark side :-(

Anyhow for her next appt she has requested a light beige colour but still very pale, no block colour at all!

I'm at my wits end!!

My first thought was cocoa with negligee over the top but this is still too dark for her?

Thats what I was going to suggest, but just Cocoa. Surely that can't be too dark! I don't think its dark...don't know what else to suggest really.

Cocoa layered with romantique gives a nice nude beige aswell

Thanks ladies, I did show her the cocoa but she didn't like it; too dark.

I may try the iced capp Amelia.

I've been looking in all the shellac pictures too lol.

Romantiqe with iced coral turns out really nice

Cocoa with Studio white really thin makes a lovely pale beige.
Iced cappucino with romantique makes a gorgeous shimmery nude too. pic below
62289_445778667961_6453896_n.jpg

Jen xx

My first thoughts too were cocoa with romantique. If that is still to dark then I would opt for the iced cappuchino with strawberry smoothie or romantique.

Why don't you try one thin even layer of cocoa and one moonlight and roses? By doing only one coat of cocoa it makes it lighter aswell :)

Is try cocoa with romantique, moonlight and roses, negligee and beau. Is try the same with iced cappuccino as base and any of the above layered on top.

xxx

Cocoa with Studio white really thin makes a lovely pale beige.
Iced cappucino with romantique makes a gorgeous shimmery nude too. pic below
62289_445778667961_6453896_n.jpg

Jen xx

Beautiful! X

Ok so my lady was in this morning & I went for cocoa & beau. 1 cocoa & 1 beau didn't look great but with another layer of beau it looks fabulous!

A nice peach colour yet really nude.

I wanted to take a picture but she was too conscious, bless she's a lovely lady but so shy.

Latest posts

Back