a list of mixed powders/glitters....please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peppercorn Nails

Reaction score
Right girls/boys thought I would start a thread for all you experienced mixers!! to list some (or all!) of your mixed powders. I for one would be most grateful for some help and I'm sure there are plenty of others.

Dizzy Dellie
xxxx

pepercorn nails

I can see no body has post i do not realy understand what you ask for us we do not mix powders with glitter we buy professional powders that have been mixed already .

we have boogie nights hall of fame and boogie nights dare to be dalzzling the two kits by ezflow come with 15 different color powders and monomer and forms and tips we think the powders are the best .

Mui from Thailand

hi dellie i use the boogie nights collection and they are great im affaid im not much help with the mixing am i hun :lol:

Peppercorn Nails said:
Right girls/boys thought I would start a thread for all you experienced mixers!! to list some (or all!) of your mixed powders. I for one would be most grateful for some help and I'm sure there are plenty of others.

Dizzy Dellie
xxxx
Ok Dellie here is a purple slipper mix
I used Creative powders.......

The Mix are scoops per colour!!!!
Purple slippers mix is as follows:
3 Mosaic Purple
1 Mosaic Black
1/2 Metro Sin City
2 Purple glitter
Cap with clear Acrylic before buffing.......

Blue glitter mix;
3 scoops blue Mosaic
1 silver Metro
1 silver glitter dust
1/2 black metro

Cap with clear Acrylic before buffing.......

I know Caroline has loads of mixes, she is the fab at mixing them..........
I use EZflow glitters powder collection too, but sometimes I like to do my own, specialy if the client has a particular colour scheme in mind ...........

Hope this get ya started babe xxxxx

Attachments

• hpw107.jpg
    hpw107.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 189
Sorry Mui I guess I sould have been more specific and said mixes for the Mosaic Powders (CND). Maybe you're right............maybe I sould try the Ezflow collections. Thanks for your reply.

nailsbynicola said:
hi dellie i use the boogie nights collection and they are great im affaid im not much help with the mixing am i hun :lol:
err....thanks Nicola for your lack of help, me lovely!!:D But I appreciate your thoughts lol!

Thank you Ruthie.......that's the sort of thing I'm looking for..........but I can't believe ther's nobody else out there with some more mixes..........come on chaps and chapesses (!).

Dellie

Hey Dellie: Debs does mixing so i'm sure if you sweet talk her she'll give you some recipes - mind you she might have to kill you after if you tell anyone!!

While we're on the subject .... I made up some ruby slippers powder with the recommended powders mosaic red, metro black and red glitter. However, as soon as it had gone off I noticed that the glitter had gone a bit silverish and that was before I put a clear layer over to buff. My guess is that the retention+ took the colour out of the glitter - does anyone agree? If so can anyone recommend a red glitter that doesn't lose its colour - better still why can't CND come up with a ruby slipper powder - we know it would sell like hot cakes! Other than that - how easy/expensive is it to buy an EZflow kit which includes the coloured glitters (as long as they are different to my metro powders). Sorry lots of questions .............. can anyone help?

Thanks,

sawasdee ka

Caroline crazy has very beautifull nails with color glitters gold and red and other colors and she mixes with her glitters cnd products .

She has photos on her web site of many beautifull glitter nails .

Carloine can give you the right mixes sure .

Mui

Hi Kim,

I use the Nail Graphix glitters which you mix with your own brand of Powder - there is one which is called Ruby Slippers and I have mixed it with the black from the Metro collection to make it slightly darker. Check out www.nailsplusbeauty.com

naturalnails said:
Hi Kim,

I use the Nail Graphix glitters which you mix with your own brand of Powder - there is one which is called Ruby Slippers and I have mixed it with the black from the Metro collection to make it slightly darker. Check out www.nailsplusbeauty.com

Sawasdee ka

I looked at the glitter nails in nailsplusbeauty and they are WOW thank you fiona for showing me the nails .

Mui

naturalnails said:
Hi Kim,

Excellent - that's just what I wanted - Thanks Fiona :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back